Newbie grower limited space. What LIGHTS?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by bakedyogi, May 27, 2015.

1. Hey fellow stoners,

So in recent time I've become a part of the industry(on the low end) working for a local collective. So it has intrigued me and I've seen the possibilities of growing! I'm very excited to get started and expand my knowledge and learn it. So I've decided to go the grow tent way. The big issue with my grow is that I have very limited space and don't have the luxury of having a Veg and flower areas. My main question is to the community what would you suggest for a "universal" light to from seedling to flower. Due to my limited space I would have to have the whole process(seed to dry) in this one tent(5x5). So what are good lights for all stages of the grow?

2. Hello Bake, welcome, you could consider our mars II 1600w, it has vegetable and Bloom switch on the light, it is good for 5x5 feet room. you can grow from seeds to flowering with it :) so I believe that will be a great choose for you :)  If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know, I am here checking post everyday:) 

3. Budget? LED or CFL