GROW #2 need help picking nutrients

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by disonma35, May 27, 2015.

1. Hey fellow blades, i just got done with my 1st grow attempt and it came out decent... i was using general organics...

Now that growbox is empty... what should i try this time? Fox farms? Botnicare? Any suggs

2. I have 1x blackberry 1x sour og 1x tangilope 1x sugar black rose
    Also prolly gonna have it dimmed to 600w this time,

Attached Files:

3. I'm going to suggest Advanced Nutrients, but only because I just used it in my soil grow and it worked quite well. The pH perfect aspect of it is pretty awesome.

4. Holy shiz bro! You didn't use it all in one grow did ya?

I like the gro box after I used mine switched to go three part but fuck the green bottle. With some additives. liquid kool bloom. Hydrozyme. You don't need much.

5. Botanicare it's 22.95 a qt for each bottle very affordable and it's a 2 partner just get your pro grow and pro bloom no need for a bunch of expensive multipart certs botanicare produces consistent tatsy meds and high yields

6. I use Humbolt nutrients natural line the work for me. I didn't like fox farms at all

7. If you want organics try roots organics Buddha grow and bloom..all natural ingredients.. Like molasses yucca extract bat guano kelp extract and worm castings..