Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bluntz4jeezuzlol123, May 27, 2015.

1. So im new to this whole forum thing and just about everyone i know (which most of smoke heavily) say that they have passd a "urinalysis" in better and worse circumstances than i have, So on may 2nd i smoked a bowl pack and the job i've been trying to get calls me 5 days later (out of the blue) and schedules a drug test for may 22nd, Prior to smoking the bowl pack on may 2nd i had been clean for 4 months i am 6'1 220 lbs and work out daily but i stopped working out a week prior to the test because of burning fat and thats where thc-cooh or whatever is stored and so on also drank water heavily in the 20 days leading up to the test, also 7 days before taking the drug test I took an at home dip stick test and had 2 lines (obviously meaning that i passed). My piss was sent into a lab for anlsysis, it was not tested on sight. I just wanted some insight from the people of the internet it is currently may 26th for those of you that dont feel like reading when this is made and I am waiting for a call from the employer giving me the results back. thoughts on if I will pass?

2. #2 As Above So Below, May 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015
    You should be fine. You were clean for 4 months , then on May 2nd you smoked a bowl. A typical bowl / joint takes around a few days to get out , a week if you're on the heavier side.

Your odds of passing are very good. 

And then you also took an at home one and passed that.

You should be fine.