How Do I Control The Weed Smell In My Car? (Carbon filters?)

Discussion in 'General' started by Tastyblunt77, May 26, 2015.

1. Hi all, 

So I know carbon filters can control the smell in grow rooms by pushing the air through and "scrubbing it" or what not..

Dont they sell charcoal carbon filters for cars? 

Asking because i knew a guy (sorta) who claimed to use a charcoal carbon filter in his car and would tell me he had just smoke a blunt...but i would just smell a fresh..kinda swimming pool smell. no blunt smell at all. 

Cops cant search with no probably cause :)

Anyone with any experience with them and how well do they work?

2. The guys an idiot! Or you are for listening to him lol

Why would you need one,just put the fucking window down

3. I've never heard of a carbon filter for a car. Just put the windows down and spray ozium when your done but its a really bad idea to smoke in your car I wouldn't recommend it

4. I bet you could ghetto rig something but I'd just roll the window down

5. Don't smoke in your car.
    That's just asking for trouble just smoke at your house and don't worry about cops.

6. Cops don't need probable cause. They can lie and say they smell/see something. Their word against yours.

Don't smoke in your car, there's no good protection from the law

7. found out its call an "activated charcoal carbon filter". pretty cheap and can replace the cabin air filter under the dash...
    So i guess he's not an idiot. 

carbon filter>rolling windows down [​IMG]

8. Not smoking in the car>carbon filters>rolling windows down. Not smoking while driving is probably the number one way to avoid ending up in trouble with the law. Cops can't legally search without probable cause or permission, but that's not to say they can't search illegally, or lie about probable cause, it's as easy as, "I smell marijuana."

Be warned, the cabin air filter filters the air coming into the cab of the vehicle, so unless your vent is recirculating the air in your car, instead of pulling air in from outdoors, it's not going to do much.

Be careful out there, OP.

9. I stand corrected mate :/
    Still think he's an idiot though lol

"I smell marijuana."

There's your probable cause. 

11. Don't smoke in your car. If you do smoke in your car though crack a window and spray some Ozium after your done.