Charlie Challenge? Thoughts?

Discussion in 'General' started by LouDaMann420, May 26, 2015.

1. Someone blows on it and all the immature 12 year olds run away screaming. Play a real game like the Ouija board and see if it works

2. Also doesn't work

3. #23 Deleted member 42976, May 27, 2015
    Last edited: May 27, 2015
    Ouija for the mentally challenged.

Even though Ouija boards are a load of crap too.

4. Lol idk if i  would want to do that i'm not scared of many tings but demons are one of them.

5. It's a poor man's Ouija board. And just as much a load of bullshit as one.

It's hilarious to watch people psych themselves out :laughing:

6. #27 Vicious, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
    I still think if these guys want to test the occult they should go all the way. Why get a Ouija board or get answers from pencils and gravity when you can summon a demon to do you bidding, get wisdom or curse people. 

Where my Faust niggas at?

Did you read my spoiler?

7. Looks 100% retarded. Consider all the people who are doing this stupid challenge. You think a ghost is going to be at multiple places at the same time pushing pencils onto paper? :laughing:

8. Don't fuck with the spirits people.
    Anyway, first there was bloody Mary, then slenderman and now this. Kids just being kids.

9. #30 Vicious, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015

Since we're talking that the hypothetical of spirits real, yes I do. Just not some shitty ghost with no title other than "Charlie".
    "forthwith, and without delay, from any or all parts of the world wherever thou mayest be, and make rational answers unto all things that I shall demand of thee."

That type of shit is low level for Demons.

I sound fucking crazy

I'm gunna go hunt me a skinwalker

10. That ain't shit.

Neither is the Ouija board.

Play Jumaji like real niggas do. You ain't shit until you fight off big ass spiders and swim in a random monsoon.