Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cold, numb, tingling feeling? Help?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pumpkingirl, May 26, 2015.

1. Hey everyone, so I feel like a noob joining this site as I am not experienced with this kind of thing. My boyfriend's been warming me up to cannabis as we've just moved in together and I've had a pretty strong aversion to it, but i'm finding my perspective of it has changed. I have smoked before when i was 16 and such, but that was a good 3 years ago and my friends got me so stoned and took me into public, I ended up having a panic attack in the bathroom of a church building. And that was the first time I experience a numb feeling, with tingliness in my hands and arms and legs. 
    So i've tried smoking again recently, and it seems like every time I do, i get this annoying feeling. It feels like all of my movements are delayed and my reaction to touching things is delayed. And it's also almost like a pins and needles feeling. My hands and feet start to feel really cold as well. So I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Because i would love to be able to enjoy the high instead of freak out about how i can't feel myself touch things for several seconds. Would this be due to poor circulation? Or is it just adrenaline psyching me out?
    The other day I was at a wedding in my boyfriend's family, and I was drinking and I got a little tipsy. And I remember being nervous about being tipsy around his family, and I started getting the same feeling, but i wasn't high at all. I had smoked the night before though. So could that mean it's just anxiety or adrenaline? How can I get myself to relax? Any advice is appreciated thanks.

2. Your smoking too much. 

3. I took only one hit and I still got the feeling. However, my boyfriend did say I take big rips which i don't really know how to control lol [​IMG]

4. #4 enjoyandlive, May 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015
    I think you might be too high for a beginner. just take one small hit next time and see how you feel. it's not too little if it makes YOU feel good while high

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

5. Yea whenever I get super baked my movements and reaction are delayed. Try smoking a little less