What do you do to pass time while waiting for your seeds?

Discussion in 'General' started by craftycritter, May 26, 2015.

1. I am feeling impatient as this is my first time ordering seeds. I know I will get them because I ordered from Gorilla :), but they haven't shipped out yet. Because this is my first order and my first grow attempt I am "chomping at the bit". I have been constructive with my time. I started building my grow box thing. 

(Advice and input would be greatly appreciated http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1371409-first-grow-northern-lights-auto.html )

I started prepping my soil. I put about a dozen live worms, compost, and perilite into unfertilized organic soil layered on top of river rock and sand for drainage. I still have a lot to accomplish with my box, but I can't work on that all day (well I could [​IMG], but I have a job and house wife stuff to do)

What do you all do to occupy your time when you are waiting on something before you can grow?
    How do you get your mind off of it?

2. That's tough man.  The first time I ordered seeds I was so excited to get them in the mail.  I would just research anything and everything that had to do with growing.  I spent a lot of time setting up my grow area making it perfect and looking for ways to make it better.  As soon as I would get off from work I would come back to my apt, smoke a bowl, then start researching/prepping

Eventually they will come but you can do very little to hasten the process at this point other than giving them a call and see if they shipped your order yet.  You'll get a yes or no but mostly it prods them to get the ball rolling a little faster.  

In the end it's a waiting game.  Right now it's just the seeds, you still have to wait for the plant to grow haha.  Smoke a lot of bud.

3. I obsessively window shop for more strains.  [​IMG]

4. Masturbate like a fucking madman lol