12vs Mainlined White Widow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 12valve, May 26, 2015.

1. Nice! It's probably really quiet at that speed too. I love inline fans.

• Like Like x 1
  2. #22 12valve, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2015
    So on min speed it still held 72-73F, and sounds almost like a microwave so not too loud, I might build a sound box and intake so I can easily swap in filters though since there's a lot of dust this time of year.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #23 12valve, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2015
    clones rooted on the 9th day in nothing but FFOF and honey(no idea if the honey did a thing).
    [​IMG]

randoms shots
    [​IMG][​IMG]

We all take such good care of our weeds, look at this strawberry that seeded in on its own out of a pot in my driveway and found a way(that root got pretty tough), lol.  I ate it though.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  4. Lookin' good. Strawberries are so delicious!

5. #25 12valve, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2015
    10th day of Flowering, i'm trying to do all the research I can about defoliation mainly how and when it will stunt various things.  I was planning on waiting until day 20-21 of Flower to trim the undergrowth up until the colas start.  It sounds like the plan with that is to not stunt flowering stretch, but trimming late wouldn't that stunt bud growth?  It seems like a chain and no matter what you'll always stunt something for awhile.  Time to go search through people's grows for info.

Buds forming 034.JPG

It definitely was, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looking great in there. Defoliation is debated both ways and I believe you can be successful both ways. So research like you said and see what's best for you.

• Like Like x 1
  7. From what I've read, when de-fol-ing you never want to take more than 1/3 of the plant at a time. Do it slowly. 

What I'm planning on doing (ML to 16) once the buds are about 50-70% formed, I'm going to de-fol to get light directly on and down to all the bud locations. 

I think what you've said is a good idea, waiting for day 20-21... maybe even day 30 to de-fol. As long as you have good air circulation and a powerful light, having those leaves isn't really hurting anything. 

• Like Like x 1
  8. Your grow looks real clean and professional, I'm loving it man can't wait to see the end results!

• Like Like x 1
    Thanks for the replies, sounds like a plan will be day 20 or so take off one set of nodes starting at the base, let it recover and if I need to take more, i'll do it another week or so later. 
    Appreciate it, I try to focus on keeping it clean and sealed since bugs are rampant this time of year, so far i've caught a ant and a fly in there, but I also found how they got in and took care of it.  I usually just grow veggies/flowers in the garden so bugs never mattered. 

• Like Like x 1
  10. #30 12valve, Jun 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2015
    7 week old Purple Kush, the color is really nice in person.

Kush 001.JPG Kush 003.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  11. Damn dude that's realllll pretty

• Like Like x 1
  12. #32 12valve, Jun 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2015
    Didnt think anyone would reply yet so I edited it a bit, lol.  Forgot to mention how old it was.

• Like Like x 1
  13. #33 12valve, Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2015
    Marijuana is amazing.   11-1/2 weeks old.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  14. Looks like you're gonna have an awesome yield! 

• Like Like x 1
  15. I like to trim mine and in 2 days they are already strecthing i trim before flowering and will trim in flowering only bottom part of plant and anything that gets to big blocking lights sometimes i just cut the leaves in half have not noticed any stunting or anything like that mine have loved their trim and seem to boost em after a couple days! Nice grow! Im subbed! Pass by mine and see what i tell you about the trim!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks for stopping by Pina, i'll definitely check your grow out. I had to go out of town on a emergency for 4 days, but the plants made it, just begged for some water. I'll get some pics up soon, but I went ahead and trimmed the bottom 2 nodes all around on the white widows, so we'll see how they respond.

17. Hope everything is goin alright for ya now. Excited to see how your girls are doin.

18. It was the lowest point of my life, but I made it out the other side in one piece. Just gotta focus on the good things in life now and not look back. Thanks for the words SWIM.

19. Better pics tomorrow, but things are getting juicy in there.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  20. Looks really awesome dude! That mainline looks perfect. Some real nice color coming out on the purple kush [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1