Mad at my boyfriend for not helping out when I was too high?

Discussion in 'General' started by p.sparkles, May 26, 2015.

1. #41 p.sparkles, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015

I appreciate hearing from someone who smokes and also has a girlfriend they love.

I talked to him yesterday and I just let him know I wouldn't be smoking with him anytime soon, and that was that. I'm still on the fence about being in a relationship and eventually marrying someone who smokes as much as he does, because it has and probably will continue to affect our relationship. He has told me before that he plans on stopping once he has children because he doesn't want to fuck up when he's responsible for their safety, but who really knows if he will or not. I'm not going to make him choose between me and weed, but if it ever gets to the point where I'm really not happy with it anymore, I'm probably just going to let him know that and end it. Hopefully then he will find someone who will accept his desire to smoke weed all day and I will find someone who will put up with my neediness whenever it comes. For right now, I still think he's worth it.

FYI, I deleted the original post because I already decided how to proceed with my boyfriend and wasn't really looking for anymore input. I really don't care about giving anyone here the opportunity to be entertained by my problems, especially since I'm apparently some troll lady named purple sparkles (why she would make an account with a similar name is beyond me but hey, you guys are so damn smart you figured it out!), but thanks for replying anyway! I also appreciated the advice I received previously, so thanks to those who were sincere. 

2. Ummmmm perhaps an apology is required?
    That was my first and only response to this thread I think you have me confused with someone else.

P.S. I never use biblical quotes or verses

3. Au revoire Shoshannah

Attached Files:

4. Cheers, it's cool.
    I just didn't want a false impression.

Apology sincerely accepted. Peace