My friends brothers my dealer? Help

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by IBleedWeed, May 26, 2015.

1. A kid i know's brothers my dealer. I don't like the kid much anymore he's pretty fucked in the head right now. The dealer is really good and has great prices. How should I go about in this situation. Also my im still living with my parents and they think the kid is a piece of shit and i dont want to make my parents mad by finding out im chillin with him. Help??

2. Don't chill with him???
    just ignore his bullshit and hit up his bro for bud.  Win/Win/Win
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRbiu_MobGs

3. " got 3 wins" thanks obama, now i can count to 3 

4. it seems like your the one who is fucked in the head man. im in the same exact situation except im the dealerbrothers brother. basically my brother was giving me 20 an eighth and said i could hook my friends up with that price and i did. the only reason the shit was so cheap is because there is a grower right after my brother, which is his best friend. the growers crop went bad bc he left for a week and came back to a terrible case of spider mites and prices went up to 60-65 per quarter, which is still pretty good in Ohio. 

nobody complained about the price or anything, but this friend of mine got all pissy once when the dude was busy for a whole two hours and basically called my brother a pussy who 'doesnt have the wit to ask his dealer a time'. this friend also gives me a whopping four bucks in gas to do 40 min of driving for his bud, and doesnt really appreciate the deals ive been getting him the way he should. my brother will throw me a gram or two for free everytime, whether were getting a half, a quarter, or eighth, so maybe he thinks that is my payment, even though ive ran out of gas driving home because i drove him to get bud. there have also been times where the bag wasnt the weight it was supposed to be (growers dont give a fuck about anything under 200 dollars) and my brother would personally buy more weed to make it right, because he doesnt bother his dude over the petty sacks we already bother him with lol

basically this kid expects deals, acted like a cock bag and still expected a hook up, and now he doesnt get the deals. he got 5g for 60 last time LOL. hes also talked some mad shit about my brother and his place in life, not having a job or car or anything a 30 year old normally has (dude was in prison for shit up until a year ago), even though this brat has a fucking bmw 540i, 65 mustang with a brand spanking fucking new crate motor and tremec tranny as well as whole new race suspension for the thing, all paid for by his mothers decision to put their house up on a loan. kid never had a job, let alone filled out a job application all the way without it getting lost within his trash filled room because his underage girlfriend is more lazy than himself.

what im saying is, if you dont like your 'friend' then dont call him a friend. and if you really dont like your 'friend' then you obviously dont like the deals he helps you get.

oh, and if your name is trey kilgore you can go fuck yourself lol. (your probably going to end up doing that regardless since it appears you dont like getting hooked up)

5. move out. problem solved

6. This thread is fucked in the head lol

Sounds like thats enough to be another whole thread. Guy asked for helpful answers, not your problems too lol

8. #8 Mcdoofy, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2015
    I personally don't like a middle man but if you're friends with his brother, then go through your friend.

Edit: Sorry read wrong lol. If you trust em do it, if you don't then don't go through em.