1st Grow 420W (actual) LED, RDWC, Blue Dream

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by ice_cream_man, May 26, 2015.

1. OOOO yea baby...look at them buds coming in! Look like you out grew your screen...the struggle is real !!!

Looking awesome glad to see things are coming along nicely!

almost got my second pull coming from the room. 2 or 3 weeks :D

2. Outgrowing the screen. Outgrowing the cab. This Blue Dream is a beast! I am getting more excited by the day.

Grats on your second pull. What is the strain, and how long has it been in flower?

3. Still white widow...i took clones before i put the first batch into the flower room. So the day they came out 2 more plants went in and i took clones off those...They have been flowering for about 5 weeks so 4 more weeks to go. then more go in the tent!

4. fkn gorgeous.

Linux

5. They are gettin big!!! Looks great

6. Thanks, Nando. I am getting pretty excited. Can't wait to see the final result.

7. Any suggestions on how much longer? Don't have a scope/loupe. I am thinking around 2 weeks.

8. Have you begun a flush yet? Plain ph'd water for 7-10 days, I've grown a blue dream, you maybe looking at around 65-70 days for this strain, if you don't have a microscope or loupe look at 70% Amber pistels. Very nice grow!

9. #120 ice_cream_man, Sep 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
    I have always been curious about people saying to pH water used to flush. What is the point? pH is kept within a range to prevent nute lockout. The plants still take up water. If the water is plain, there are no nutes to take in, so I don't see the need to pH it.

That being said, yes, I am going to flush. Probably only 3-5 days though.