Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Stinkweed, May 25, 2015.

1. So Ive been on here for years but never really compared the bud I get to anybody else's bud. I pay 60 an eighth, 120 a quarter out here in the commonwealth for bud like this usually. Seem fair to you guys?

Sorry, cell pictures

Attached Files:

2. Looks like nice bud, lotsa crystals but a bit expensive. What commonwealth you talking about? Weed prices vary widely depending on where you are.

3. Looks nice and dank. 120 for a Q though?? That's alot lol

4. Looks good but even if jesus himself grew that weed, it should not be sold for 120 a quad. Whats that. Like 480 a zip? Fuck right off

5. Virginia, and thats what I always thought; price doesnt seem right. It is really good bud though. Im in eastern Virginia and usually dank sells for 20 a gram, sometimes,even 25. Its ridiculous because there are mids EVERYWHERE 10/Blunt Blunt, 20/Eighth etc.

6. Are they all big buds? If your paying top prices you should get top buds. The weed looks great and if you can get $10 off a 1/8 that would be great.

7. Beautiful bud but 60 an eighth?? It's half that where I am!

8. quality is there but i would be hunting for a better connection. i would definitely smoke that weed [​IMG]

9. Nice bud dude. Yea I remember paying those prices when I first started smoking. Now I pay $40-45 an eighth and $80 for the quarter.

10. I'm in Canada and pay about $50-60/quarter. 

11. I get bud like that for $45 an eighth in Va. I'm just outside of Richmond. I used to flood the city with good dank like this for about $250 a zip  :) Those were the days my man...