Ph fluctuation leaf problem?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by canhan, May 25, 2015.

1. So my plants just went into flowering and my leaves have symptoms that are the same symptoms of ph fluctuation according to my eyes and research
    ( www.growweedeasy.com/ph-fluctuations-cannabis ) it kind of looks the same if you look at the pictures i uploaded,also i have to mention that i have recently started using a new pesticide (before flowering) and im hoping thats not what affected my plants its called bioneem made by bio grow (picture also attached) is there any insights from anybody who thinks they can help me? Extra info-nutrient mix ppm-830,soiless mix (perlite,vermiculite,canadian peat moss)

Attached Files:

2. Oh and ph is at 7

3. Your girls are lacking in Mg. Use a complete fertilizer with Mg in the mix and foliage spray with one tablespoon of epsoms salts per gallon water.

4. Can the foliage spray since you've started flowering, might burn the pistils. Keep your medium ph in check.

5. Sure thanks man yeah,so in flowering i dont really spray it,but before in veg,i sprayed everyday with 7 ph water and kelppak,should i carry on using that throughout the growth or only spray during veg,well thats what iv been told to do by other growers

6. During veg is fine, of course, but spaying during flowing is not recommended.

7. Thanks mmman,well my plants are looking great after your tip about the Mg,so i had one male plant and removed him but now im uncertain about another of my plants because it doesnt look how the previous male looked when it started flowering,could you help me out by having a look

Attached Files:

8. Those are ball sacs, it's a male

9. Yeah, it's a boy.