Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing it up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StonewallJacksoned, May 25, 2015.

1. I know that generally people have their prefrences as to smoke herb, use concentrates, vaporize or eat edibles. As of recently Ive been exclusively smoking flower but make edibles roughly bi weekly. I havent messed around with concentrates for a while but am curious as to if you guys get bored or are not satisfied with one method of consumption and choose to use other means? Any reasons why?

2. I tried to make brownies once, but it takes so much for butter, much more than I had, so it was pretty much a waste. I tried dab once, but wouldn't want to do that often. Give me a pipe or blunt and I'm good to go.

3. I have a variety of different pieces that I like to switch every five days or so.  One week I'll do the pipe, bong on the weekends.  Strictly joints the next.  Edibles the next.  Just kinda change things up a bit and that keeps me content.