First Time Piece Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by yagaboof, May 25, 2015.

1. Hello. I just recently graduated and got a decent amount of money. I decided to treat myself by buying myself a piece to celebrate. I've been smoking for about a year now with friends, but I want to have my own piece now. What are some good suggestions for my first piece?

I enjoy water pieces a lot more than dry because of how smooth they are. I need something at a decent price, but nothing extreme for my first piece. I would also need a stealthy piece that is easy to hide. Possibly a quality small bong or bubbler. I'm looking for a price range of anything up to ~$100.

Any tips for taking care of pieces for beginners?

Thanks [​IMG]

2. Browse the GC shop.............

3. get a magic flight launch box

4. Check out your local headshop, they should be more then happy to help you.

5. I don't think Ehle straight tubes are very expensive, and mine has held up through quite a few drops. I don't remember the exact price though

6. What kind of drag/perks do you prefer? And what style? Beaker, straight? It's all really just personal preference. Also, maintenance is not too bad at all, just use any cleaner every so often to get it back to new levels of clean.

7. I agree with darkness, take a hundo into your lhs and buy your favourite within your price range.

8. bong, strait tube with a single bit of diffusion, ash catcher and nothing over 12 inches. get a domeless Ti for it so you can dab as well. not sure how much of that you can get but you will get a way better deal locally. the shipping will sometimes double the price of your order. dhgate has some pretty damn good shipping last time i looked there and the glass is decently priced.

9. Visit a local headshop (where they sell bongs, different than a tobacco shop).
    If not, then try tobacco shop.

Buy a cheap bong with the least amount of addons like percs Ashcatchers and whatever. Go simple at first.

Use it, get it dirty, enjoy it, and eventually you'll break lose it or get bored of it.

Save some money during this time and get a nice quality bong. Stick around and read in the glass bong section to get an idea of the better brands you can oder online once you know your shit.

10. There are very nice RooR bongs for under 100.00. I've got one that I reach for frequently. It's my favorite bong to combine with the SSV for ridiculously smooth vaping and it's very good for smoking. It's not as smooth as my big RooR (below) but I grab it at least as often.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432679663.209378.jpg