Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test after extremely heavy use

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ykim768, May 25, 2015.

1. Hi.
    I'm wondering how long it would take for a heavy user to test negative on the drug test after quitting cold turkey. The heavy use consists of daily consumption of cannabis edibles along with smoking for 2+ years. Would it take longer than 6 weeks?

I may be changing my job to another which requires a drug testing, and I need to hear from other heavy users for some advice.

Thank you.

2. not a heavy user but know someone who could not pass after 90 days. he smoked for 20 years daily. he went to a sauna and sweat it out of him. drink plenty of water and sweat it out in a sauna or with exercise but a sauna is best. you will be clean the day after if you sweat enough.

3. The most common test uses the THC & creatinine dip stick, which has a threshold of 50ng/mL.  I bought a book once, which gave similar advice like saunas, and more.  It's ISBN is: 1-4120-5261-0   He told how bentonite clay acts effectively like a sponge, to absorb THC through the gut.   The author had been partying all day, and disovered he had a UA (he was on probation) - and passed!   He also told how they will detect flushing, by measuring the creatinine urine levels.   

He would drink shakes of bentonite regularly, to speed the loss of THC. Plus he would exercise gobs, and use saunas.   And prior to the test he would drink lots of shakes and take supplements of creatine monohydrate (for body building) before the test.   The creatine is converted in the body to creatinine, to increase urine levels after diluting with extra water.    Many of the "detox" pills & drinks have 750mg of creatine, to hide flushing.   Bentonite will constipate you, so eat lots of fiber to prevent that.   

I know several people who have been regular users, and quit for a couple weeks, took the bentonite & creatine - and passed pre-employment drug tests.  But your body may be different, and the pre-employment drug test may be different - so be careful!   Stop smoking as long as you can is the best solution.  
    ​
    ​

4. Wear a fake penis and use urine you've received from someone who doesn't smoke. The difficult part is maintaining the correct temperature in the urine up until you hand it over

5. Agreed, substitution is usually the best bet. But for pre-employment tests, the fake dick really isn't even necessary, because they aren't supervised (at least in the US, as long as you're not in the military). Just get some clean or synthetic urine and find a place to tuck it away. Hand warmers are your friends. Get a couple and wrap them around the container and secure them with a rubber band. I've done this many times and not once had an issue.

But to answer the question, it can take anywhere from 30 days to three months, or even a little longer. It depends on how much body fat you have, and just how heavily you use it. Home test strips can be found in many head shops, or online, and drug stores often sell home test kits as well.