Need help finding a good bong with perc

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by OGCannabis, May 25, 2015.

1. #1 OGCannabis, May 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
    Does anyone have any recommendations on what bong to get? Id like to spend around $100-320 and I want the bong to have a good perculator.

2. Well you definitely have the budget for something good. I personally like stemless bongs with percs. I have a stemless bong with two honeycomb percs and it hits smooth and ran me $109. It's really hard to recommend a bong because there are so many out there. Honestly you'll have to do some searching but what I can tell you is make sure you're getting something good for the price. With a budget like yours you won't have a problem but don't spend too much money on something that's really basic. Also you don't have to get a brand name bong but you really can't go wrong with one, especially German and American brands.

3. Depends on what you want. For example, I like bongs no taller than about 14 inches, a single perc, and stemless. 

4. What kind of drag do you prefer on your bongs?

5. I would go to your LHS and just look around and see if any catch your eye

You do not chose your bong your bong choses you

6. Depends completely on how airy or flavorful you like your hits. More percs = smoother but less flavor and more drag

7. Make sure to buy one that you think will be easy to clean. So no tree percs. You can thank me later.