HELP I think theyre dying.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 7PT, May 24, 2015.

1. Hello...

I don't know how much time i have left, if any, to save her (and her sister)...but I wanted to post here to see if there is any advice.

This is my second grow, last year was my first (balcony grow).  My yields last year were not that great, i only grew 2 plants...but i made a lot of mistakes and there isn't a lot of sun where my balcony is....nonetheless i did manage to get 2 half-size mason jars from the 2 plants.  I bought the hawaiian snow sativa seeds from greenhouse seeds co.  and i had 3 seeds left over from last year that i thought i'd grow this season.

So this year i bought some biobizz all-mix soil, because last year i used bad soil from the supermarket.   41YxH8G1HUL._SX90_.jpg

ok...so i began germination 2 weeks ago...using a glass and distilled water method i saw on youtube, then once they sprout a little i put them on a paper towel covered and damp with distilled water for another 2-3 days.  both seeds sprouted, one a lot more than the other...it was about 3cm long and popped out of the shell...the other was smaller, but they both sprouted.

then i had to transplant them to the soil cup.  i used the biobizz soil and made a small hole (it might have been a little too deep...but around 2-3cm deep.  i tried to remove the long sprout (w/ clean hands) from the paper towel, but it was slightly attached to the towel so i had to give it a little force and at one point i felt a snap, but it appeared to be ok and i planted them both anyways.

then, this week one of them sprouted, and the other one hasn't yet.  here is the one 2 days ago:
    1-2daysago.jpg

so, i'm thinking, great...now the other has to sprout and we're off to a good start....until last night when this happened to the sprouted one:
    2-last-night.jpg

i'm not completely sure what happened...when i woke up yesterday she was fine, and her sister still hasn't sprouted.  then later in the day she just collapsed.  i took them inside a few days ago because it has been raining here and the temperature has dropped a bit...not freezing....i didn't want to risk anything in the initial stages.

i haven't been over watering them either...just keeping the soil damp not wet to the touch..watering every 2-3 days.

and this is today (about an hour ago):
    3-today.jpg

is there anything i can do to save her? and if the other doesn't sprout i guess i did something drastically wrong this year...i don't think it was the biobizz soil, and i'm using distilled water...clean hands when i did the transplants, etc.  any ideas or help whatsoever would be GREATLY appreciated!!

THANKS!!!
    7PT

2. relax its just leaning a lil

3. :)  no its totally flat on its side in the soil.

4. Well then stake it....

Duh...

5. You can add more soil to make her erect, or stick a stick in there with a lightly tied zip tie. When you bring her in do you give her any extra light? A single bulb will help big time during cloudy low sun days.