First Grow - Northern Lights Auto

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by craftycritter, May 24, 2015.

1. Day 61

Plants still growing like crazy. They are starting to fill in and be more busy.

I'm hoping that these are pre-flowers that are finally forming, and that these girls will wake up and do their thing soon.

[​IMG]

I'm receiving an led light today.

LED Layout:
    650~660nm
    620~630nm
    460~470nm
    450~460nm
    3500~4500K
    6500~7500K
    68 - 5 Watt 90 degree LEDs
    155 real watt usage
    12" x 8.5" X 2.5"
    7LBS

Hopefully it will help.

2. Day 67

After about 2 weeks in 12/12, about a week of that being under my new led light, and in my new tent, I have pistils!!!

I am now sure that these seeds were not autoflowers. I also doubt that they are actually northern lights. Their leaves seem to skinny to be indica. They look alot like my c99 leaves.... and she is 100% sativa.

I personally don't care what they are as long as they continue to flower and become dank little monsters.

So 3 foot tall at the first sign of pistils, veged for over 50 days....I am going to have monsters... hope they don't get any bigger than 63 inches. But I bet/hope they will have tons of huge buds.

Attached Files:

3. #63 craftycritter, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2015
    Day 73.

My little C99 has been budding for about 2 weeks now. She looks good to me, but maybe some other more experienced growers can post their thoughts.

Lola has filled in nicely and is just starting to bud.

Toph has finally recovered from her burns and cupping leaves and is also just starting to bud. She has filled in nicely in the past 2 days.

The led light I got seems to work wonders, so I ordered a Second one which should be getting here sometime this week.

Also started 3 new seeds. My last 2 "northern lights autos" and an og kush. They seem to like the led light alot.

photos in order: c99, Lola, toph, the whole crew.

Attached Files:

4. Day 80 photo update

All my older girls are successfully in bloom and doing well!

Top photo is all the girls;after that...

First photo is C99

Second photo is Toph, northern lights

Third photo is Lola, northern lights

Last photo is the kids. 2 northern lights, 1 og kush.

Attached Files:

5. Day 92 photo update

First pic is toph, the first northern lights "auto" I planted.

Second pic is Lola , the second northern lights "auto" I planted.

Third pic is my c99 photo.

Fourth pic - the two biggest seedlings are northern lights "auto" and the small one is an og kush photo.

Attached Files:

6. #66 craftycritter, Sep 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2015
    Day 103 photo update

First photo is of the Kids, followed by Toph, then Lola, then C99. The bud shots are of C99.

I tried to get some photos through my jeweler's loup, which was fun :).

I am thinking Cindy will be ready by the end of the month as she was flipped to 12/12 in the beginning of august which will put her at roughly 56 days (8 weeks) flowering on September 30th. Her trics are still mostly clear, with only a few being cloudy right now. I guess that could change in a couple weeks though.

The other girls have a while to go yet, the buds are hardly formed and the trics are hardly noticeable.

I'm so excited, it's getting close to my first harvest!

Attached Files:

7. Day 123 photo update

I quick dried a small sample of the C99 last week, who is about 70 days old, 12/12 from seed. She was so amazing! Today I gave her the chop!

I can't wait to cure her and see how she ages!

I got quite a bit from her. I think she'll be close to 2-2.5 ounces after she dries!

Trying to reveg mom. We'll see how that goes.

My other girls are still plumping up. I'll have pics of them tomorrow.

Not too bad for a first grow I think.

Attached Files: