Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

broken bong into steam roller

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ogbobbycompton, May 24, 2015.

1. alright so i had a HBG straight shooter. recently the base of it broke to i want to cut the broken bottom part off and just have the straight shooter part so that i can drill a hole in it, put a bowl in that hole and use it as a steam roller. only problem is i dont know how to get the cleanest cut possible since its really think glass. what do yall think i can do? any ideas?

2. Without pics i dont really know how iot looks but your plan sounds impossible to do without much experience in glass cutting and drilling. Youre better of just getting a new bong i think

3. Take it to a professional glass cutter.  Unless you have the right tools for the job you'll just break the thing.

4. Back in the day we used to use a diamond saw blade and have someone pour a bottle of water over the blade, worked every time.

5. Just need a diamond tipped drill bit and a little water, made a lot of bongs out of glass bottles this way. Cheers

6. [​IMG]

7. What does the water do? Just curious

8. cools the glass because it'll get too hot and shatter otherwise