Vintage Messi Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by ganjaJeff, May 24, 2015.

1. Sup brehs,
     Soccer is a passion I have bigger than weed, and Messi is the best football player. I love to watch video's of when he was close to my age (19). I will start with one. Post your favorites too!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6GitG157d4

2. That's lovely! Messi is my favorite too.

3. Watching the game?

4. I saw the game also. Argentina win.

5. You know Soccers bullshit right?
    Remember that slide tackle into messi from Colombia. Messi didn't have the ball and the ref was 5 inches away looking at it.
    Terrible officiating. Worst game I've ever seen.
    Why do they have the worst ref officiating the GAME?
    It's like Joey Crawford in the NBA.
    Fifa is Corrupted, Everyone at the top who was running it. Games were admitted to being fixed. It's all about the money.

6. May be not sure.

7. ESPN has said that FIFA women's soccer has been terrible officiating and often criticized.
    It's been rigged in the past.
    Look it up. Do research then you can decide.
    The Fifa runners getting caught is proof. I mean TWO DECADES. Games were fixed to.
    As long as they make money.
    NBA is bad to. FBI exposed Fifa but don't expose the NBA because its in America.
    FBI doesn't expose America and the crimes that have been kept secret from the public.
    NBA was caught Fixing SEMI FINALS GAMES IN 2002 Lakers vs Kings. Its all fixed.
    It was a disgrace.
    You have to realize the people who run things are corrupt. In politics Obama doesn't run the country its the rich bankers, billionaires in the federal reserve. So if America is corrupt as a WHOLE why cant FiFa or NBA not be.
    Its sports, people who are into sports don't question anything . (No offense) Then they attack you for saying its rigged.
    Most don't even know about the bankers pulling the strings.
    Sports bring in MONEY. Especially FIFA its worldwide.
    Colombia vs Argentina what a joke. A playoff game. Even people who make the video games EA makes Fifa And Madden and they've admitted to scripting their games to make it more challenging. They script so they make money. They're both horrible games.
    Look Up FIFA SCRIPTED on youtube.
    EA is a joke. People STILL buy their games. That's why they rarely improve it because they know people will still buy it.They know the people are sheep.
    That's just Video games to! Imagine the actual real game itself.

8. Okey! Thank you mate.

9. ronaldo's better

10. Lol. Thanks for the laugh.

11. What! Footballs not fixed!

Attached Files: