Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much water to put in bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Emily143, May 23, 2015.

1. So I probably sound like an idiot. But I've had this bong for some time now and I still am not sure I have the water levels right. I'm not familiar with this 'scientific' style of bong. It has a tornado perc, and a honeycomb perc. It's like 18 inches, I'll attach a pic.

Am I putting too much/ too little or what? Haha any advice is appreciated.

image.jpg

2. I would say to find the right amount of water in any bong, find the level of water which gets tons of water in your mouth. Then slowly pour out a little at a time, until you've found the amount where no matter how hard you pull it you won't get any water in your mouth. That level would be the best to have your water at.