HELP 4x8 LED grow ( day 34 of flower )

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Zan3747, May 23, 2015.

1. Hey guys i'll keep it short and 2 the point.  2nd grow in a 4x8 gorilla grow tent.  Using organic nutes ( as seen in pic )   w/  2 330w Advance LED full spectrum ( turned purple lights off for photos ) 

Using well water that comes out @ about 6.5-6.8 PH but is fairly heavy w/ minerals ( suspect this may be an issue )  

3 skunk #1 / White widow plants and 3 ChocoLopez and 1 "Akorn"  All free seeds i received from my previous order.

SYMPTOMS :  Light greenish color accompanied by hooking and a burned look.  Purpling on tops of most fan stems.   Other plant seems to have heavy green w/ a little cupping downwards.    

Have seen these issues worsen over the course of the grow and have not been able to fully reverse them, have tried epson salt foliar feedings as suggested on another forum w/ little success.  I backed off nutrients completely for almost the entire beginning of flowering assuming that may have been the issue.

MY GUESS :   Hard well water creating serious build up causing nute lockout?  Not a clue as to how to fix this, sledgehammer flush?  

Would appreciate any help, things have gotten worse in the past few days.  Tyvm

unnamed-1.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    unnamed-2.jpg
    unnamed-3.jpg
    unnamed-4.jpg
    unnamed-6.jpg
    unnamed-5.jpg
    unnamed-7.jpg

2. Plants are expressing a P. deficiency, but ph has to dive to around 5.9 to start slipping in nutrient uptake. Then again: pics seem to express a severe Zn. deficit. You got something weird going on fella

3. Could the mineral build up from using harder well water be the problem?  if so how do you remedy?  

Appreciate any advice u have :) 

4. Some folks have very bad, hard water. RO with CalMag will remedy.

5. RO = Reverse Osmosis ?  Do you have a solid system to recommend??

6. Do you guys recommend using a product like "sledgehammer" to reduce salt build up?  

7. I've heard mixed results, can't really advise there.

8. Thanks anyways man appreciate any response @ this point.  Not getting much love from the forums