HPV high risk problems

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by biancaj, May 23, 2015.

1. [SIZE=14pt]Hi  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I am new here and I want to share my experience regarding HPV[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I did Pap exam in 2014 and they found some anomalies and my Dr. told me to do HPV test.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I did it and came out with HPV increased risk strain 52, afterwards I did a colposcopy and said I had to do conization (this clinic is private  and  a conization costs 500 euros). I read on the net about conization and I said to postpone this procedure (from what I read about this procedure is when you're close to cancer ...)[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] Meanwhile I heard from some friends who had also HPV about a very good treatment with CERVUGID  OVULES. I said what I have to lose and I took a box of 12 ovules (pessaries) then the second box with break  a week and so on, in total 3 boxes. When I had again the HPV test and Pap came both well which means that i got rid of HPV. The conclusion is that we must go early to the doctor and to listen the opinions of others who lived the same experiences.[/SIZE] <span>This virus can be defeated.</span>