Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheWeedConnoisseur, May 23, 2015.

1. I just picked up a half here last night. Bought 7g of 2 different strains for $160, and my dude smoked me up with 2 blunts too, always love that shit haha. 

The purp has some really good taste with a nice body high, and the other has much more of a head high. 

2. Cool story bro

3. #4 Stinkweed, May 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
    waynesworld-cool-story-bro.jpg

4. #5 nevrmindedness, May 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015
    Holy shit thats awesome!!!
    Easily the best thread on GC right here.

5. What a pointless thread...

6. pics or it didnt happen

7. Half for 160 lol

8. Haha I wasn't even gonna touch on that. But then again some states pay upwards of 400/oz

9. I wouldn't usually say anything since prices get crazy in some places like you mentioned but figured what the fuck.

10. I love Canada. :lol:

11. Damn, rough crowd. Created two topics by mistake and couldn't delete the one without the pics. Anyways, here's my contribution.

Attached Files:

12. Hey man looks delicious at least!

13. #14 BlueBurryX420X, May 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
    Damn, he shut yall up. lol. Looks pretty fire bro.

14. lol put ya all on hush mode

15. Hush mode about what? Sure it's some good weed but it's a high ass price. Lmao at the last 2 post :)

16. #17 CanadianOrganic, May 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2015
    Yeah...at 160 it's still some bullshit.
    I don't care how good it is I would never pay that.

You guys act like everyone gets shwag :lol:

17. #18 Rhymesayers420, May 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2015
    most people on this site aren't impressed with threads like this because A. they either grow their own or B. they buy their own and dgaf about yours anyway unless it's some macro shot of trich heads on top shelf dank.

I got over posting pics of my weed a long time ago.
    now just pics of my grow & the result [​IMG]

18. Well also its difficult because everywhere has different prices. Even though I realize this it's hard to imagine paying the amount they are taking about.