What if UFOs... Are just us, from the future?

Discussion in 'General' started by Established Pilot, May 22, 2015.

1. I have always found space somewhat fascinating. So I find myself watching shows like ancient aliens and the UFO files quite often so when I got to chiefing one day and I was watching one of my shows I got to thinking.

What if UFOs are actually just us, human beings, traveling back in time from the future?

think about it, you hear about UFO sightings at a lot of major historical events. Such as the civil war in America, Nazi times, Christopher Columbus himself actually claims to have seen UFOs on his trip to America. So that begs the question or the idea rather, that we could actually just to be traveling back in time from the future to revisit these major and pivotal events in our history as human beings. call me crazy, but I just came to that realization one day and thought I would share. It turns out I'm not the first person to think of this (which sucks haha.) Are all UFOs aliens ? Maybe not. But I think that its just as likely that its us...

Are aliens real? Probably.
    But UFOs may just be proof that we discover time travel.

I mean, some UFO sightings seem to be more mischievous. Such as a teenager just fucking shit up if you will. So who's to say that in the future time travel is prevalent enough that that type of thing can happen? I don't know. I'm just thinking aloud here but feel free to share your opinions.

It's the pilot, checking out

2. #2 Deleted member 281310, May 22, 2015
    Last edited: May 22, 2015
    I've given it a thought. Humans having figured out the formula to making time travel a possibility have also learned how cause and effect affects history and are now able to visit us from the future through ufo sightings. One of the few methods that although can change the course of history is relatively safe due to the fact that ufos have been sighted even before we invented time travel and no one has ever layed eyes on an alien. at least in public opinion and belief. also because we wouldn't be close up and personal with ourselves but only observing like we do with pictures or dvds in this day and age.

3. I totally believe in UFO's.

I guess I'm crazy.

4. This just tripped me out.

Where would the UFOs come from then? That would mean that there is some secret boundary/line where present crosses with future or a time travel portal?

That's a cool thought, definitely made me think

5. Exactly. And no crafts are discovered. If it is us from the future we haven't fucked up yet...in future...visiting the past... Lol

I definitely think both options are just as likely as far as we know today.