Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this quality weed? (pictures)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by drunkglitter, May 22, 2015.

1. #21 DazedandConfused, May 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2015

i think smell is huge at least from what i've experienced. I've seen buds with lots of crystal that barely produced a high at all and it had barely any smell or taste.

At least around here weed that has a pine smell when holding a bud by itself is a good thing. If you squeeze the bud it intensifies and smells skunky/fuely.  If you can smell the skunkyness from across the room its a good indicator ull get pretty fucked up

i think though at least from the quality of your pics it looks like outdoor

2. Looks like some medium-high outdoor. I would be happy with it if the price was right. Definitely nothing to write home about but looks seedless and tasty. I give it a 6.5 just by looks

3. #23 nevrmindedness, May 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015
    Idk if i would compare bud to beer. Buds are more like hops, if you showed a master brewer a picture of a hop, he could definitely tell you how preferable it looks, and whether or not he would consider using it in his beer.

OP, good job ignoring the haters. Like i said above, looks like a 6-7. If it's super sticky and smelly of course that could bring it all the way up to 9ish. But it doesnt look like brick.

I understand where you all are coming from, that cosmetics don't necessarily dictate the quality of the bud. I've had buds before that are brownish and shwaggy looking from afar, but turn out to be very sticky and potent upon closer observation and smoking. But the looks totally count for something. None of you vets can honestly tell me that you can't visually discern jamaican trash from colorado prize nugs.

4. I brew beer on occasion with friends and you can definitely have two hop flowers that look similar but have vastly different flavor profiles as well as general quality.  I also grow it in my back yard, and like any plant product that you consume, appearance is just the tip of the iceberg.

5. It's not good but not bad either, so mids I'd say

6. Looks alright is their much taste to it

7. #27 Dreadlocker, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015

literally stupid.

the bud looks ok.

6-7 range. if ur not a daily smoker and its a decent price ur doing fine, but its not top shelf medical bud.

8. When I had to buy weed, I always respected the dealers more that didn't have a name than those who made up a name to sell it. I don't know the name is at least an honest answer. 

9. I'm under the impression that clear well formed trichomes indicate max THCA and that as it begins to convert to CBN the trichs become cloudy then amber.  Picking time for many is determined by trich color.  I've had some smoke harvested very early in the farmer's opinion as the trichs were still clear and the buds still swelling and it was very potent, heady stuff and when he let the trichs go to 50/50 cloudy/amber the same plant's flowers produced a heavy sedative couch-lock high.

10. It's all about the crystals, my dude. I'd be lying if I said that some of the best highs of my life didn't come from smoking schwag though.

11. Yeah thats a good point. My dealer never knows the name cause he said the people who he bought it from probably made the name up.

12. You have to be kidding me. This guy must be from the inner city.