Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this quality weed? (pictures)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by drunkglitter, May 22, 2015.

1. Ive been vaping 2 years but don't know much about weed. I only have one dealer. He only has one kind of weed everytime I see him and never knows the name of it. I think he has something different every time though. Cause I am unaware of weed quality and only have seen the weed he sells, can any of you tell me if this is good weed? Or maybe rate it on a scale of 1-10 (1 being crappy weed, 10 being the best quality)?
    Also I bought this in February so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Attached Files:

2. Weird manicure smoke it and see if it gets you high if it does then good weed ? Duh

3. " He only has one kind of weed everytime I see him and never knows the name of it." 
    " I think he has something different every time though."

made no sense.

4. He doesn't have a variety of bud. He only had one kind of bud at a time and doesn't know the name of the bud. Does that clarify anything?

5. Looks fairly dense, has some orange hairs there which is a good sign...

but ultimately, smoke it and if you get high, then its worth the buy.

6. OP, I will avoid having fun with this post at your expense but you have to understand something.  Nobody can really tell from pictures about the quality.  If I showed you a picture of a beer poured in a glass, could you tell me how good the beer is?  No.  I know that the internet is here but you need to explore the world and learn some things yourself.  Smoke that weed.  Try a different weed some day.  Compare your experiences.  If you like it, it qualifies as good weed to you.

7. What does having orange hairs make it good?
    I thought seeing a lot of crystals makes it good?

I don't see a lot of crystals, only some, but it is dense. And I get really high off of it. (I'm just a lightweight though)

Sorry, I've always had a million questions about weed but don't want to bother my dealer with them.

Is there a fourm on here of a guide for buying quality bud?

8. Maybe it was easier for me when I was your age.  My first weed was shitty brown brick weed.  Then some poorly homegrown outdoor then some great homegrown indoor.

Not sure why you feel like you need a guide to buying quality bud.  If it gets you really high, isn't that the point?  If you get bored with that or just curious, ask him for something different or go to a different person.  Find a friend who smokes and compare to his or her weed.  If you don't want to bother your dealer a guide isn't going to help you.

Don't worry about comparing your high or experience with those on the web.  Focus on what you enjoy and go from there.  It's not a contest.

He's talking about strains

10. So he only has one strain every time you buy but the strain is different the next time you buy, correct?

11. Usually orange hairs and the smell is how you indicate if it's good bud or not. Also if it's sticky and/or it is really crystalized then it's usually good.

12. Also if it's the higher quality it's dro or kush. Dro is more common but kush is more potent and has higher concentrated THC

13. Yes, that is the impression I get. But I dont know a lot about pot.

14. #14 drunkglitter, May 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2015
    It does have some orange hairs but it smelled so much when I got it. I open the window when I grind and leave it open for 2 hours (not smoking, just grinding). Then like 5 hours later my parents smell something and start to worry there is an animal in the house. :huh:

15. Orange hairs have nothing to do with the quality of weed.

16. Snicker.
    Dro or Kush [​IMG]

17. OP if it gets you high then it is good enough for you.

18. #18 uvtyler, May 23, 2015
    This threads great.... For laughs. Alright look, obviously your new to the buying game. If it gets you where ya wanna be, thats what matters. Now, hairs don't mean shit. They contain no thc, what your looking for is crystals/ THC resign. (Same thing) I don't
    Use cannabis anymore, but I still sell and grow. And from the looks thats some mid to lower shelf bud. Nothing wrong with that tho. My question is does the ash after you burn turn white or black? And dro or kush? ..... Please, Iv seen some shit hydro before and had some outstanding Durban thats been popcorn nugs/shake. Kush is a type, IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE QUALITY OF GROW. I based my determination on these factors: the smell, taste, THC crystal content, smoothness, and the color of ash (burns down black or white) What you should be looking for is something that gets you excited to smoke, and is pleasurable as you smoke. Experience will be your only teacher/mentor in those determinations, as weed is a personal pleasure for all.

19. #19 RoadRunner70, May 23, 2015
    If your bud has orange hairs its a good sign because it means it was harvested at least relatively at the correct time, for crystals it does and doesn't determine how good the bud is, if the grower harvested to early or never cured it correctly you can have a lot of inactive THC crystals.
    If you get microscope and look at crystals through it they should be cloudy grey inside trichomes if they are clear thats another sign of harvest to early.
    But more importantly just smoke dat shit thats the best way to tell if shes good

20. Once you've been around enough weed and smoked for a long time, you KNOW when you see dank.