A Christian point of view…

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by susodpm, May 22, 2015.

1. #1 susodpm, May 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2015
    [SIZE=10.5pt]Due to my pains along with the apparent antagonism of my Christian beliefs, I thought that it might bea contribution for the possible regularization of cannabis in Spain. So, with great enthusiasm I wouldintroduce my contribution on the blog, Everything is pure to the pure (Tt 1.15). This space gives a brave Christian perspective for those who do not have limited spiritual schemes.[/SIZE]

You are more than welcome to share your views here. Please read the forum guidelines as you promised to do. Self promotion and an external link to your site is not allowed. ICGreen

2. There is nothing in the Bible that speaks against weed. I know because I'm a Christian too. The Bible clearly says God made all seed bearing plants and they were good. Case closed for me. If you're having problems with other Christians you should ask them where they get their doctrine from since its not in the Bible.

3. #3 Galaxy420, Jun 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2015
    anyone is gullible no matter our belief system. the fundamentals of being human remain the same though for everyone. tell someone a thing enough times and they will believe it as their truth, some without question. look for your own truth and that is what is hard to do... living in your own truth is even harder but most rewarding. getting over another persons(religion)  truths are hard too. forcing your truth on others is easy and least rewarding. seeing that you forced your truth on another and getting over it by living your truth honestly is very rewarding... knowing your truth is your own and no one else is where it is at!

Sharing with someone what is in the book they claim to believe in isn't "forcing your truth" on them. That's why Christians go to Bible study, church, etc.

The fact is that Christians use the Bible, and the Bible says its words are truth. However, if someone who claims to use the Bible, but doesn't want to believe what it says, they are not actually believers in the Bible.

If they choose not to believe the Bible, while claiming to believe in the Bible, that's not my problem. That's something they have to deal with, but as for me and my house...

5. maybe did not word it correctly but by force I mean, -- it is the only way-- .  when I hear or see those statements from a group of believers I question is it and did you come to that realization through internal means of communicating directly with the god head or someone else told you it is so because it says so in a book written (channeled from God through humans and put in text and re written by those in power over the years) ?  your truth will come from(through) no book and will reveal itself through direct internal experience with direct communication to God as per your allowance of so. a book can only be a reference point for the time it was written but you must live A NEW every moment for your truth to be known. there are no references for A NEW experience as it would then not be A NEW

6. Shouldn't this be in pandora's box? It could become quite a heated debate.
    I like the idea of the discussion, however legislation from a religious point of view and throwing theological quotes about can get real bad real fast.

The lord is a man of war. exodus 15:3   

7. this will go nowhere because most people refuse to entertain these types of discussions without lowblows, insults, and sarcasm. I believe and always will but GC has never been a place for me to share that faith.

I don't push it on others, and fully allow others to live their own lives free of my doctrine.
    Maturity allows us to respect other people's beliefs without having to agree with them; unfortunately GC is full of immature people.

GL with this thread brother.