Star Wars Battlefront= Call of Duty Killer?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by thirdeyempeazy, May 22, 2015.

1. Call of duty killed itself

2. COD will kill COD

3. This. So much this that I just can't even.

4. Black Ops 3 looks like a good CoD imo...I really enjoyed playing black ops 1 search and destroy with friends. I'm not really into Battlefront.

5. I wish call of duty would go back to real war time periods. Those were the only ones worth playing. I have my doubts about battlefront but we will see.

Same with no mans sky, as somebody mentioned it. There doesn't seem to be much to do aside from walk around and fly to next planet. I'll just walk outside and explore if that's all the game has.

6. I feel like Rainbow Six will flop, at least on consoles. Not because it doesn't look good but because it appears as if communication is key to getting the most enjoyment out of the game and from my experience, no one talks online anymore. Unless it's an infant screaming into the mic. I suppose if you have buddies to play with that won't be an issue.

7. Since they peaked at Modern Warfare, the only place left to go was forward. I mean they could do an anniversary edition of MW in 2017 ( i bet they do ) to get it on the next gen with crazy graphics and what not, but they've already done the real war time stuff and have no reason to make more of them.

If Battlefront is anything like BF3 was, it's going to have amazing online multiplayer.

8. I would play Call of Duty: Civil war. Or Revolutionary War.

9. Taking 2+ minutes to reload a single shot weapon sounds like a blast.

10. Slight of hand will make it 1 minute. Pro can be 30 seconds.

11. 11/10 best pre-World War 2 FPS evar.

12. Cod fanboys will always be cod fanboys.. new cods suck so much compared to the old ones. played ghosts less than 24h play time, didnt even get advanced warfare
    I don't think it will kill it for that reason cus the fanboys play cod and only cod