Upcoming drug test for meps

Discussion in 'General' started by Stoned2knight, May 22, 2015.

1. I was a frequent smoker for about 3 years and recently quit to pursue a military career my recruiter is trying to rush my enlistment faster then I intend. Due to an unfortunate blessing I still need to get a medical waiver for a broken bone I had 6 years ago as well as pay off one traffic ticket. With that being said to get everything done would be about 60 to 90 days prior to meps would that be enough time to clense my system before I have the drug test the days given above I'm using as kind of a grace period before having to drop. I'm 6 foot 2 weight is 175 with a bmi of 22 percent. Hopefully looking for a response from someone with related experience. Ps if it helps I sweat a lot more than average even when I'm just sitting and while working out I'm soaked just wondering if that would be a helpful factor

2. #2 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, May 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2015
    Sweating, losing weight, and current height/weight does not help to pass a drug test, only time will help. 2 to 3 months should help.

3. Alright dude what drug dest will it be ? Im 6.4 180lb and had to take a urine drug test . I had to stop for 1 month drank pints of water all day for a month went to saunas and sat in them for 2 hours at a time started to exercise alot more and still failed the thc test. At the time i was smoking from opening my eyes till shutting them

4. So when is your drug test?

You won't know the result of the test until your already shipped away to boot camp.

If you fail they will send you packing. Seen it happen first hand.

I would give yourself 2 months of not smoking just to be safe. If you can't wait that much time you need to wait at least 30 days without smoking.

Me, I did it different. I got lucky and smoked 2 weeks before MEPS, and passed. Don't test the test like I did. Just wait 30 days and you won't worry your ass off.

Good luck!

5. Hello sir/ma'am, I have smoked weed once from an estimated time frame of 6 hours on that specific day and less than 1 gram. Maybe mid grade quality? Assuming. That was 30 days ago and prior to that, I have not ingested any since 7 months before my last use. I have a military DT coming up in 7 days, so it will be 37 days in total of being clean. I took a cheap at home drug test from my first dirtiest urine of the day and passed with a normal line but not as solid as the other testing strips since I've never taken any drugs besides weed. My concern is, do you think I will pass? The line was barely faint, but comparing it to the other lines that I have no history of usage, I'd say the line from the THC was 85 percent there without dilution and first dirtiest pee of the day since I woke up (100 percent being completely solid for the line) I'm 5'7, 160 lbs. and my body fat is 25% just to give you a general idea. Please help! Any info that is relevant would be kindly appreciated!

6. ^English motherfucker, do you speak it?!
    Just kidding, but that was a lot of numbers and specific info. You do know this is a forum for stoners! Anyhow you should be juuuust fine, don't stress over it. If you do your body will know, and it will hold onto the THC If you were a chronic user (no pun intended), it would remain in your system for a lot longer. I've heard up to 90 days. But one day of blazing a gram or less, with 7 months of sobriety beforehand and well over a month afterword, you should definitely be good. If you really want to give yourself peace of mind, eat healthy and drink nothing but water, milk, juice, and crank out some push ups in the morning. I think you'll be doing tons of them in the military, why not get ready for that early!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. ^^^^^^
    Haiiiii! Boku wa eigo o hanashimasu! :3 ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU! Ahaha, but seriously, appreciate the reply! I took a more expensive drug test today and passed it too :) Brings me closer to a peace of mind! Yessir, I do 150 push ups on average every night before I sleep.

8. ^damn, that's a lot of pushups my friend. It seems like you'll be ready to go come "DROP N GIVE ME 20"

lol not sure if that's even a real life thing. but best of luck man!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. *drops and does 20 push ups* xD Appreciate it though, you've helped put my mind at ease 😭 I'll let ya know what happens once I go through it in 3 days! :)