MT Stealth Scrogs a Solo Photo BF Blue Cheese

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MonkeyTime, May 21, 2015.

1. Thanks brother C!

2. Looking fantastic..crazy hydro scientists are kicking ass :p
    someone asked about flushing dirt/soil
    no need to flush dirt grows..just plain water at the last 2 weeks ez pz

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ya lost a W!

Thanks WW, she's been slow, but that's on me and learning to defoliate. Two weeks flush with AN Final Phase is my routine, no dirt here son!

4. i know buddy someone in here else asked..power went down for 9 hours over last night...i almost lost my whores...

5. I've thought about that before, and if there's anything I could do. That would really suck.
    Glad yours made it thru!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hey there GC blades,

Been silly busy and in the heat of summer activities and it shows in my posting. Started flush today at about 10% amber, which was the plan for my first true indica. I took a nice branch off 7-10 days ago and it was already giving a nice high, but made my eyes bug out red and itchy! Guess its true, the eye irritation can be linked to flushing......

This seems like it took forever, but I think thats a function of my learning defoliation on her and some time away from the tent. She was pretty healthy until a few weeks ago and weather changes here (hot and stupid hummid) changed things on me. A weekend away for training and I thought she'd be good, but when the weather changed and I wasn't home to adjust with her, she drank like crazy and the ec went thru the roof. She's burned pretty good, but it's so late I'm not sure it did anything but hold back some final weeks weight. My guess is about 3.5oz dry, but hoping for 4. There's a ton of good grindable buds here and the trim is also frosty so I see some e-cig juice on the way ala my new Magical Butter. Gotta say if you're into butters, oils or tinctures, it was well worth the new price. MB3 won't be out till end of year or early next so I wasn't waiting and glad I didn't.

Here's a few pics from today. I'll finish this out with some posts next week at/after chop and then again with smoke report.

DSCN0355.JPG

DSCN0354.JPG

DSCN0366.JPG

DSCN0376.JPG

DSCN0372.JPG

DSCN0377.JPG

DSCN0378.JPG

Healthy green all,

MT

• Like Like x 1