Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kief chocolate bars

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PatrickXy6dC, May 21, 2015.

1. I made some kief chocolate bars a week or so ago and had my first chance to try one last night.  I used three grams kief to an unknown amount of chocolate- enough for three servings.  I bought dark melting
    chocolate.
    from the store and used that.  First I measured out three grams Kief, decarbed the kief at
    220 for 30 minutes.  Melted the chocolate, added some chopped pecans, then stirred in the kief.Didn't cook
    the chocolate with the kief longer, but
    blended the kief into the melted chocolate. I meant to eat 1/3, but ate about half.  It was my best edible stone ever. 

2. Sounds delicious. I plan on doing this with some crumble wax . Is that possible?