What does this mean? Order from Attitude Seeds

Discussion in 'General' started by Marijuana101TV, May 21, 2015.

1. #1 Marijuana101TV, May 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015
    Sorry if im in tyhe wrong topic but Im a little worried about what goin on with my order.
    Can anyone tell me what this mean? this is what my odrder looks like on royal mail.

Your item, posted on 19/05/15 with reference LB10819751**** has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Last update: 21 May 2015, 05:20pm

Date Time Status Track point 21/05/15 AM DESPATCHED TOO`HARE (CHICAGO) UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 19/05/15 19:17 DESPATCHABLE TOHWDC AIRSURE IPSWICH MAIL CENTRE 19/05/15 18:52 COLLECTED IPSWICH MAIL CENTRE 19/05/15 11:44 ACCEPTED AT POL 1 Wolsey Gardens IP11 7DF

2. obviously it's on it's way. based on the last update it looks like it's currently in Chicago.

3. Yea see nothing there that would cz me comcern.

4. Yeah, that's just showing tracking information. Pretty straight forward. It left Ipswich in the UK on the dates listed and just arrived in Chicago. Chicago is where it will likely go through customs.

5. thank you all so much, I was very worried. I truly appreciate it guys.

6. Hey guys one last question , Im from Texas, I was wondering why is the package in Chicago? Like is Chicago where the international mail goes or for customs? Please awnser,

It's one of the places. There's not just one. And I wouldn't feel good until tracking shows that package on its way out of Chicago. It can sit there for awhile, and if they don't like what they find in it then they will hang on to it until they make contact with you locally to ask why you are illegally importing marijuana seeds.

8. #8 Marijuana101TV, May 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015
    It just updated a few minuts ago.. Does this mean it passed customs? Sorry I'm asking stupid questions Im just a very impatient pateint. That explains everything
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/8qcpaxayo1qt4ab/Capturfffffffe.JPG
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/6yp76e873pp1z6k/jjjj.JPG

I don't know, I'm not the post office. They're the only ones who know. Your emergency and impatience is your own. Maybe DHS or USPS will have someone available to talk to you on the phone and walk you through this process.

10. Local narcotic officers are being notified and a highly trained and equipped FBI assault team is preparing to breach your house in search of the devils lettuce.

Run Marijuana101TV!

11. Blah dont be sketched about tracking it if they do find them all they do is send you a love letter unless you buying hundreds but anyody growing that much would have clones though sooo...

12. Can anyone sort me some good quality smoke out in ipswich suffolk

13. You need to chill out