Strange food combos

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by erizzle, May 21, 2015.

1. Spicy chips and double stuf Oreos

"I always have corn chips in the trunk"

2. Hot Cheetos and Vanilla Ice Cream. 

Don't knock it till you try it. 

• Like Like x 1
  3. You should treat yourself to a bloody mary with kimchi (juice or pieces).  Yummers.

4. Take s hotdog bun, lay a few pieces of ham, turkey whatever you got. Then crush up nacho cheese doritos and throw some of those bitches in there. Throw some shredded cheese on top and bam. Tasty mini sub snack

• Like Like x 3
  5. One time I went to get a brownie and some ice cream from my kitchen. We didn't have any ice cream so I just put the brownie in a bowl and poured milk on it.

I dont drink liquor/mixed drinks but I'm sure its good!

• Like Like x 1
  7. #27 Mrmrmrmr, May 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2015
    it's amazing how much sugar are in both !

I'll share what I pigged out on last night. Chopped up a few broccoli heads, half a cucumber,one bell pepper, tossed all that on a bed of salad with carrot shavings, then I topped it off with globs of guacamole. Fucking bomb.

8. Bacon tastes good with peanut butter?

9. sounds nasty but since I've never had that combo I can't judge. I'll be sure to give it a try and then decide haha.

10. With everything, apparently. Especially when cooked, and then chicken fried on top of that.  Gotta love 'Merica and yeah i saw this at the State Fair Lmao
    [​IMG]

11. LOL

that's ridiculous. looks tasty as fuck right now though. won't lie.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432420575.023365.jpg

Recently released in Australia, Vegemite is a very salty spread used for toast and sandwiches(very popular with locals, not so much with foreigners) and is now fills the centre of Cadbury chocolate... Somethings should never come together... Filth/10

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. #33 gauger buds 060746 200101, May 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2015
    is it only released in Australia? I wanna try it and see what it's like lol.

I think vegemite could be similar to something called marmite that we have here in the UK.

14. Vegimite is okay but not like that dude... Fucking gnarly

• Like Like x 1
  15. I've been making a lot of chicken banh mi sandwiches lately, thanks to these stoner geniuses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsEyXJqB4vk

• Like Like x 1
  16. I started putting cereal in my ice cream when im stoned. And my lord it is so fucking good. Vanilla ice cream and fruity pebbles

Everyones a genius in their own mind

• Like Like x 3
  17. Last night I made a box of mac n cheese, used sour cream instead of milk n butter...then added some bomb.com ground beef and bean chilli on top of the Mac n cheese, then threw on half a chicken breast, then added a chilli cheese hot dog, then lastly topped it all of with some velveta cheese for good measure

Probably over a thousand calories easy, but I workout so I can stuff my face, I felt the food in my stomach when I went to bed lmao

18. A crisp sandwich. 
    So you get some Walkers crisps and put them in a buttered roll or bread - making the crisp sandwich. People in Canada found it strange when i did this for some reason, but it's so bloody good! 

19. #39 Mrmrmrmr, May 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015
    Already planned out my munch food for the night.
    Starting off with Greek yogurt and granola.
    Then for dinner it's some wholesome chicken sauted . Spice it up and throw it on a bunch of veggies with watermelon, blueberries, and blackberries for dessert.

20. Pops and diet soda!
    Man all ya nikkas want some COCKMEAT sandwich!!