When will weed be legal???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by USMC4/20, May 21, 2015.

1. Recreational goes legal up in Oregon tomorrow

2. Not soon enough

3. You sound VERY professional there, man. I think I'm gonna nominate you for president!!!!! Haha

4. OP how long were u in Usmc. Someone said it wouldn't happen till every state changes their laws. Sounds about right

5. Sadly I wasn't in the Marine corps. I would've gladly joined, but in my 21 years on Gods green earth, I've had 3 brain tumors so I can't :(

6. I like the way you think!!!! Haha

7. You are a wise man!!! Haha

8. So far from what I've personally seen is, Arizona, Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont, Rhode Island (yay my state), Nevada, California and some others. From what I've read. Massachusetts and Rhode Island are rushing each other. I know it's going to be on a ballot for 2016 in Mass and as for Rhode Island. Our bill is still in the senate and they took a "summer recess" so it's still a chance. :/ just gotta wait and see. I only know that info since I live in RI. As for federally... It's going to be awhile before that happens and I mean AWHILE. But in time it'll be legal all over it easier to access medically. My doctor even said for my sleeping troubles to not fret since it's going to be legal soon. He advocates me using it but since state laws prohibit it as a sleep aide he won't recommend it. He would if he could. But he recommended me to a clinic... And they can maybe work out something for me for medicinal. Also if you're a medical patient and your state legalizes it... Your exempt from the tax to pay on it... Which is amazing.

9. Here's the issue with it in Oregon. LOL. Biggest joke is. It's only legal in 48% of the state since 52% of the state is government property. Aka nation parks.

10. k... and?

11. Yes, I need this to hurry up. I do not want to relocate.

12. Waiting for recreational here in Texas. If I remember correctly they have allowed small doses of oils for medical purposes.

13. #73 dopey69, Oct 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2015
    in order for it to be made legal on the state level we need a fiscally conservative, socially liberal state government. Considering I'm from NC I don't see that happening anytime soon (although I do believe we'll be one of the first southern states to do so).
    As far as the federal level goes I hope it never happens. The last thing I want is the FDA and Big Pharma getting their greedy hands on my medicine.

14. You shouldn't be smoking on property that isn't yours. You wouldn't want people to get shitfaced and smoke ciggs in national parks would you? Smh some people.... Oh I cant walk down the street hitting a ten foot bong with five pounds in my pocket FUCK DA GOVT!

15. #75 spliffhitter77, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2015
    Getting blazed here in the So O. Southern Oregon that is. Haha. Bought some shiskaberry few days ago 24% and some granddaddy purp today 21% good product to say the least. Cured to perfection. Smokes beautifully and the highs are amazing. It's convienent to just walk in and have a "selection". I can get lots of weed or even grow now. But for $30 1/8 I'm not complaining. The selection is something I can't emphasize enough the selection is a very nice option. I can't bullshit cha! This is fucking awesome! A dream come true! I been dreaming about this since I was in highschool and we would fantasize about legal weed for days, weeks, years.

16. So when's it gonna be legal?!?!?!? Whos got the answer for me???????

17. You are a wise man. ( and a half ) haha

18. I don't know. What I do know is in 2016 I hope a state goes legal around me so I can go there and get it instead of having to travel to the other side of the country. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Vermont or Massachusetts

19. On a federal level, I agree with everyone saying within 10-15 years. However, I believe most states will have it legalized /at least/ for uncurables (cancer, AIDS, etc) within 3-5 years.

20. I like the way you think!!!! Haha