When will weed be legal???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by USMC4/20, May 21, 2015.

1. Alright everyone,

Who's got the best guess on when weed will be federally legal or more states will start legalizing?!?!?

2. Guessing you're talking about the US, probably end of 2016. Most states will have it legal medically or it might even be federally.
    Here in Australia, we're doing medical trials in Victoria (my state), New South Wales and Queensland. Results apparently next year and legalisation (for medical, not recreational) in 2-5 years. Fucking shits me.

• Like Like x 1
  3. next year 4+ states legal, fully legal by 2024

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

4. probably never for federal

5. Better question. When will the government have full control of mj.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I often forget weed is illegal, it just doesn't make sense to me.

7. #8 Galaxy420, May 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
    = they already do

8. #9 Sgtstadanko707, May 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
    You haven't seen nothing yet.
    The people had a chance but we're to eager to give it all away.

9. Another 8 to 12 years before the feds offically call it quits on Cannibis. That's if all goes well. It's on us. We have to stick together and make certain we vote for laws that allow us to grow our own, and understand we won't win with an all or nothing approach. We have to think long term.

10. Weed can be illegal for the rest of my life, but that doesnt stop me from smoking it, it would just be more convenient cause i could sit out and public and toke without worrying about shit lol
    :bongin:

11. I sit out in public and smoke anyway

12. True dat lmao
    :bongin:

13. Never hopefully. My cousin once tried a marijuana and at first he was fine. But it proved to be a gateway and soon he was injecting up to 12 weeds on any given day. Now he's fried his damn brain.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lmao. I'm sorry to hear that. But how do you inject a weed? Haha

15. I refuse to contribute to your delinquency. I wish my cousin would have never learned. He had to move on to injecting the weeds when snorting it wasn't getting him the high he was chasing anymore. Sometimes he'd load up to 7 marijuanas at a time in a single syringe. Damn dude barely knows his name anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  16. this is the funniest post I've read in a long time. Snorting and injecting up too 7 marijuana's.....bwahahahaha.

• Like Like x 1
  17. my mistake....injecting 12 weeds....hahahahaha

18. I"m glad there's others with a like minded since of humor. Making fun of weed counter culture is like my biggest hobby. Just watched "Reefer Madness" today while blitzed out of my mind. I've never lol'd so hard in my life.