Quote the Wise Old Men Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NorseMythology, May 20, 2015.

1. #41 F4TbluNTZ420, May 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2015
    Dick in ass doesn't make babies, but it hurts if you take it.
    She has red hair, she's dick-gluttonous.

They rhyme in italian and are always funny lol.

2. Well some of us are just plain anti government and proud of it ;)

Well Played!

hahahha made my morning, thank you lol  

4. As we mature, most realize and accept that there are necessary evils.  It's fine to question things, and change or eliminate them if need be, but childish to just be "against" all government and organization which separates us from being total savages.    

5. Nobody can give you freedom.
    Nobody can give you equality or
    justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it.

Malcom X

6. :rolleyes:

7. so if we don't steal money from people to pay for roads we are savages?

There is no such thing as a necessary evil. And your idea that government is the only way isn't based in reality.

-yuri

8. There is no such thing as a necessary evil.

Have fun living in your idealistic bubble yuri. Just because we want something to be better doesn't mean it necessarily will be. Sometimes in life there are two options and they both violate different morals. In that case you have to choose a necessary evil, hence the phrase.

9. Where would we be without our savior, government? A ruinous world of primal apes divided into unholy tribes, unable to redeem ourselves from our bloodlusting nature, petty war and destruction abound, utter disarray.

Sounds exactly like the U.S. doesn't it?

10. history proves this wrong.

Society is always evolving and reforming to solve injustice.

We are just at a point where its becoming clear. Taxation is Tue next thing to abolish if we are to be a fair and prosperous society.

Taxes do not benefit the 99%. All the things ggovernment provides us are less than 1% of their tax revenue.

We are lliterally paying for ttheir wars and caviar

Someday you'll come to grips with the obvious reality. That taxation and government ffunded programs are extremely wwasteful and inefficient and corrupt.

We would have much nicer roads if we lets the market compete to build good oones, instead of trying to vote money away from bombing brown kids just to keep them maintained

-yuri

11. inter urinas et faeces nascimur

“The first lesson a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man.” - Huey P. Newton

13. There is no situation so desperate that calling the cops couldn't make worse.

14. it really is disheartening to think how many kkids die in school shooting that could have been prevented of we were responsible men and used our second amendment, instead of letting kids die while wwe wait for pigs to come save the day

-yuri

15. If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.

16. The well of ignorance exhibited on the internet will never run dry.     -jmick

17. Some of this may be truth
    But for the times of a True Life Threatening Emergency ie: heart attack or chocking , I still trust 911 . Sorry Ed

18. its good to have saviors and protectors.

Its not good to rely on Savior's and protectors.

That's the fundamental difference between Americans and liberals.

The bill of rights is about society having a right to personal responsibility.

-yuri

19. Here we go with the anarchist argument again.  It's just a question of getting out in the world, getting to know human nature, working, and reflection.  You'll get there someday, hopefully.  

20. Yuri
    I'm a Big believer in not calling the Popo for help
    But if a family member drops and Im doing CPR I want Help there ASAP
    Screw the bullshit charge if they find any weed.
    I love my Family.......