High CBD Pheno search

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by lbezphil2005, May 20, 2015.

1. Hey everybody!  Just to catch everyone up to speed, I've been treated for hepatitis c with harvoni, which seems to have worked.  However, because of the severe cirrhosis to my liver, I now have stage 4 liver cancer, spread to my adrenal gland and lung.  Since original diagnosis last year and removal of 1/3 of my liver in june (afp marker in june 2014 was 1600, in jan 2015 it was back to 1256 - in April it was up to 22518) and I just started a heavy duty regimen of 44% (+-10%) cbd oil made from whole plant material (by a company out of the bay area here in cali).  Anyway, I've been taking between 2 and 2.5 grams of oil a day along with smoking the crap out of some "caviar" which is, in this case indoor blue dream soaked in a 55% cbd co2 oil, then rolled in 55% cbd kief.  trying to get as much cbd's and thc in my system as possible!!  I got so sick when they took me off harvoni I lost most of my clones and seedlings, I only tried to save those I knew had a possibility of providing higher cbd medicine for me.  I've got some shishkatonic and copper rhino from greenman420 organics, blue mediberry f3's from a skunk mag contributor, going to be starting some z6, nordle and another one from mr nice and the cbd crew, some rocky mountain high x herijuana, monkey balls and 88g13/hp from hazeman genetics, some cherry puff x grape puff, journeyman x grape puff, some of the gage green diamonds and dust collection ( they took their best males and females and did an open pollination, selling them in packs of 50 seeds) and a few more to come.  pics, germination and vegging, plus I have a BEAUTIFUL master kush that's finishing up in flower right now, man I can't wait for this baby to finish!  so i'll throw up some bud shots of it and maybe the haze im flowering now too, some vegging pics and maybe my pile of death -  when they took me off the harvoni medicine, I was so tired I couldn't make it out the back door- took me 4 days the first time, I thought I was dying from the cancer it was really scary.  now I think I just might be kicking its butt!!  anyway gonna list out the genetics as I post pics of the plants and the breeders, etc.  gonna be interesting to see how long I can keep this up - I am hoping for 10 more years but will settle to see 2016 at least.  I should have been dead already and my docs don't understand why I am doing so well when some of the numbers in my blood don't add up. 

Thank you God for cannabis!!  Oh, I grow all organic using ebstones 420 soil, some yucca extract and an extreme blend of amino acids, kelp, and other goodies, mychos, azos for cloning (awesome stuff), water with tap that's aeriated 24/7 and changed weekly, kept within 6.5-7 ph range.  pics coming up!!

2. IRG's Affie 88
    Affie8816292015 closer.JPG </p>IRG affie 88
    Affie8816292015.JPG
    IRG Crunk

Crunk16292015.JPG
    Another IRG crunk

Crunk26292015.JPG
    and another crunk
    Crunk36292015.JPG
    Gage Greens Diamonds and Dust
    diamondsanddust26292015.JPG
    Another Diamonds and Dust (open pollination outdoor in 2013 of all their best males and females)
    diamondsanddust36292015.JPG
    Grape Puff pheno #5 (frosty the snowman) x Cherry Puff
    GrapePuff5xCherryPuff.JPG
    more to come

Attached Files:

3. Grape Puff #5 x Cherry Puff
    GrapePuff5xCherryPuff2.JPG Motarebels Harlequin BX1 x Long Bottom Leaf

HarlequinBX1xLongBottomLeaf1.JPG
    Another Harlequin x long bottom leaf
    HarlequinBX1xLongBottomLeaf2.JPG
    Gage Greens Journeyman x Cherry Puff - these were made by a buddy along with the grape puff x cherry puff
    JourneymanxCherryPuff1.JPG
    Another Journeyman x Cherry Puff
    JourneymanxCherryPuff2.JPG
    SnowHigh Seeds Magic Man
    MagicMan2.JPG
    Hazeman's Monkeyballz
    MonkeyBalls16292015.JPG
    Hazeman's Rocky Mountain High x Herijuana
    RMHxHerijuana3.JPG
    IRG's Feminized Warlock
    Warlock16292015.JPG
    More pics to come, just popped more seeds, got 40 I just put into starter pots - going for the gusto in looking for something to help me fight cancer.

4. 059.JPG From my favorite local dispensary - cherry ak47 from elicit labs

060.JPG
    thats right - it says 91% thc, let me tell you this stuff gets you bombed
    061.JPG
    pics of the wax
    062.JPG
    more wax
    066.JPG
    this is 916 OG, Gorilla Glue, Gorilla Glue #4 and Candyland all ground up into my daily combo smoke
    069.JPG
    Afghan 88
    070.JPG
    afghan 88. loving the structure on these babies
    071.JPG
    afghan 88, more structure pics
    072.JPG
    and again
    073.JPG
    And lastly, getting ready to take a nice rip of my combination mix with some of the cherry ak47 wax mixed in. Thanks for checking in!!!

5. Good luck with your hunt, there's lots of really good CBDs out there now

6. 001.JPG 003.JPG
    005.JPG
    006.JPG
    008.JPG
    009.JPG
    011.JPG
    012.JPG
    015.JPG

crap - the last two pics are island bubble, different phenos, the others I can't remember!! lmao, one is supposed to be guerrila45's warlock but I can't remember which one, either.

7. #8 NanaR, Aug 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2015
    I am a Colorado patient in Aurora with some really pretty and strong Harlequin clones. I purchased the mother from a reputable medical dispensary source and have yielded some powerful medicine from this plant.
    I hope to share the few I have left, so contact me with a reply if you could use them.
    Nana - nanascomfort.co

• Like Like x 1
  8. #9 NanaR, Aug 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2015
    I am a patient in Aurora Colorado and I have some extra Juantia La Lagrimose clones. They are so pretty and very healthy. Ready with their 1:1 ratio of THC:CBD. I really love this medicine for my chronic pain. It makes powerful oils and topical medicines. Contact me if you could use some. Nanascomfort.com
    Nana

Attached Files:

10. Hi Nana wow that cut does sound amazing and I would love to continue it's genes and cure some illness's with