Stargazing While High

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by HiggyDiggyDawn, May 20, 2015.

1. Hello all!

So last night I got really high. My sister and I were just walking down our road at about 11 pm. We ended up setting down and I laid back to see a beautiful sight. I just watch the stars and they seemingly started to dance! It was so trippy. I had never did this before, but now I think I'm going to do it a lot more 😃

~Higgy

2. Yeah, looking at nature is always super chill while blazed. I prefer water, though. I like to go to this secluded beach area where the view is nothing but waves and the horizon or to a waterfall place where you can sit on a big rock under a shady tree.

3. mind goes to aliens instantly and its so fun, then on comes the philosphy hour, followed by the next bowl, some metoers and finally sleep.

isnt the outdoors amazing!

4. Try to hit a night with a meteor shower.

5. Next on my list..probably gonna head out of the city!

6. I mostly do that when I go biking on the trails at the edge of town. Bike down to the shore and hit up. Usually get to that point where I'm overwhelmed but happy with it looking around at everything.

Makes for a great time

7. That is my view every night! To bad there are a lot of Mosquitos out right now. I sit on the deck and blaze a bowl out of the bong. Sometime I turn the lights on around the pool and turn the pool light on. Pretty chill place to get really blazed.

If you pay attention to the moon phases you can find nights where you see all the clouds under the full moon or no clouds and just the stars.

8. #8 CrazyOldGuy, Jun 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2015
    One of the few upsides to living in some of the most rural of rural America is that every night I can see thousands of stars. We have about 300 clear nights per year. Unfortunately seems like we only have about 30 warm nights a year but damn are they fantastic for just laying out in the grass and watching the stars.

9. I always turn my lights off when driving up my road cooked. Going up the hill with my headlights off on a clear night with all the stars is simply amazing truely a phenomenal experience. I ain't exaggerating..

10. Been meaning to do this lately

11. They truly are amazing and beautiful the universe is a wonderful place.

12. Just realize what u saw is not the God of the universe, they just strange things that happen but don't worship them as a God
    But enjoy what you seen

13. I often blaze and gaze. Best time-slot for that activity is between 3:30am-4:40am to catch the twilight afterglow change of colors in the aurora borealis shift. blaze down, toke up and look to the sky! lots of cool sparkly lights and stuff over our heads and below our feet.

14. I used to do it all the time but now there's too much light pollution where I live.....booooooo

15. The best thing about analog faces of clocks is that the hands always align at 4:20

Watch light talk, it has physical mass even if smog doesn't allow you to enjoy the full spectrum given. [​IMG]

16. This. It's awesome. One night I was smoking with a few people at a campsite and we walked to a nearby tennis court and lay down on it and stared at the stars and a HUGE meteor went by. It wasn't a shower or anything, I think it was just a random occurrence but it was awesome. It must have been pretty low in the atmosphere too because it lasted for at least 6 or 7 seconds and when it finally petered out it was like something burned up and disappeared. It was one of the coolest things I've seen while stargazing.

17. Stargazing high is the shit man!

Me and my friends were at a lake near us once, there's basically no light pollution in the area so it was pitch dark everywhere but the sky, we were lucky enough to catch a full on meteor shower, was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen, there was some huge meteors!

18. Stargazing is awesome

19. Don't forget the Perseid shower will peak on the night of the 11th but it will be going on until the 24th. The new moon will be on the 14th so that should give you a pretty good show. :)

20. Omachron Persei 8

Zap Brannagin will lead the light show, so look up KIF, its a dustbowl out there!