Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Older Sibling Snitching Me Out.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Newb_stoner123, May 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Punch him right in the kisser. That'll give him something to cry about to mommy and daddy

2. #62 bongtokes6200, May 28, 2015
    Last edited: May 29, 2015
    lol at all the bitter people calling the kid spoiled, get over your sad ass childhoods and hop off that high horse. its pretty normal for parents to pass down their old cars or help buy a car for their kids and ps4's and laptops are also pretty normal birthday/christmas gifts. hes a piece of shit because his parents can afford things urs couldnt... :rolleyes:

OP: do what everyone else said, take one of his vapes and then rat him out just like he did to you. then rub your butt on his pillow to give him pink eye

edited- cuz name callings mean

3. I never said he was a piece of shit. Maybe you should learn to read. Sad ass childhood? You act like you know a lot about me. I'm done with this thread

4. #64 CanadianOrganic, May 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
    High horse? Because I'm calling him spoiled? Hahaha you should learn English as well.

5. OP has been offline for 9 days.

This thread has been derailed, enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.