Grandson of Hamas Founder Says He Faces Certain Death if Canada Deports Him Back to the West Bank

Discussion in 'Politics' started by J-DILLA, May 20, 2015.

1. Are you saying that the Israeli settler community (extremist Jews) approve of homosexuality?
    The lads in the black suits?

2. Most settlers are Israelis who seek affordable housing in the West Bank. Religious settlers are a minority.

Although some are against lgtbq rights, no one is going to murder another Israeli for being gay.

Why are you apologising for Palestinian oppression against gays?

3. Smokinp comes to mind :p

Palestinian Support for Hamas Soars After Israel

https://news.vice.com/article/palestinian-support-for-hamas-soars-after-israel-war-as-fatah-loses-backing

Poll: Hamas popularity surges after war with Israel

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/09/02/poll-hamas-popularity-surges-after-war-with-israel/

Poll shows dramatic rise in Palestinian support for Hamas

http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/world/poll-shows-dramatic-rise-in-palestinian-support-for-hamas-1.1986567

4. these sources say that support for Hamas increaed when Israel started murdering them.

A: that doesn't prove a majority of Palestinians support hamas (only that more do now than before)

B: no shit you see increased support for resistance groups when foreign governments invade.

C: other than smokenip. Your climate was not one. Am I not one?

-yuri

5. Where did i apologize?

Who is this John Calvin?
    What is his real name?

6. You are trying to downplay the actions of the Palestinian people.

I don't think he felt comfortable releasing his actual name for fear of someone going after him in Canada.

7. I am not downplaying anything, I am looking for some proof that this story is indeed true?

We just have to take this fake name John Calvin's word for this?

Source, source, source

8. #28 forty winks, May 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2015

Funny, I looked him up and found a photo of him, the names of his high ranking family members, what his  employment was, the number of siblings he has, that he was arrested, the jail he served in, etc.  In other words, more than enough information for the maligned perps to know who he is and do him harm, and yet his name remains a mystery [​IMG]

I smell a smear campaign.

9. Why would vice news fabricate a story?

Do you think he should stay in Canada?

10. What's his real name? Can you share the info with us?

11. still waiting for evidence of the claim that most Palestine supporters are Hamas supporters.

You claimed you never met a person who didn't support both. But obviously I am one have have tried to explain this to you many times in other threads. As are many members of this forum.

Hamas is a terrorist organization. Palestine is a country.

Please quote some members to show there is significant support for Hamas on this forum. You will find it difficult to back up your claim as most of the "pro Palestinian" crowd are really just the anti war crowd criticizing Israel AND hamas

-yuri

Never said I new his real name, it's your job to provide it here.  But like I said, there's more than enough of his personal infomation in the media, including multiple photos, for someone in Canada to go after him, like you said could happen.

13. The story is all over the net. I am sure vice lifted it from some other site.

Yes. Palestinian land is full of Canadians who have flipped out on religion....

14. But why are you trying to pinkwash Palestinian xenophobia?

What do Canadians have to do with the discussion?

15. I'm glad you bumped this thread because I had a question.

What is the legality and social outlook on marijuana in Israel?

-yuri

16. From my personal travels there, it is fairly easy to purchase. Medical programs exist for both civilians and active duty soldiers. Still illegal nonetheless.

IIRC, the head of Israeli police recently called for marijuana to be regulated and distributed.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/israel/.premium-1.658187

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Time-has-come-to-reexamine-Cannabis-prohibition-Israels-police-chief-says-402959

17. I am not trying to pinkwash anything. All middle eastern countries and their cult religions are seriously disturbed when it comes to homosexuality.
    Israel and Judaism are no different.

Canada and Canadians are very relevant considering they are mentioned in the OP.
    What do you make of the UK Jews trying to have women banned from driving?

But surely you clearly know Israel is far more tolerant of Homosexuality (as well as in mainstream Judaism).

Can't say the same about Palestine, nor the Arab muslim world.

As for the UK Jews issue, I find it revolting to say the least. Nevertheless these calls are from a minority sect of Judaism.

19. #39 SmokinP, May 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2015
    As I stated earlier i would be very interested to see how an openly homosexual man would fare in the orthodox areas of Israel. Seeing as girls who wear short skirts are spat at we can only imagine.

I did a lot of work for the Frum in London in the early 90's and found them to be pleasant but very bizarre. They didnt have much time for the Israel.

Orthodox areas are mostly in secluded neighborhoods of Jerusalem. I can confirm with you that they are fucked up areas but nontheless represent a tiny % of Israeli cities.

Can you show me similar photos like these in Palestine or the Muslim world?:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]