vapium summit? flowermate v5.0s? mflb?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by patelp2, May 19, 2015.

1. Hi everyone,
    I am not experienced with vaporizers at all, therefore please bear with me.
    I have only smoked out of joints, and I need something healthier while still having green in my wallet.
    I have a personal limit of $100.
    I see too many good things about the magic flight launch box, but I am hoping for something more suitable for a beginner, and something more simple and foolproof.
    With all of that said, I found a good amount of interest towards the flower mate v5s.
    Yesterday, I did more research and found the vapium summit. It seems to be praised by everyone who has come across it for the value. Oddly, I haven't seen a single thing on these boards about it. I know it breaks my limit by $50, but I can consider it, if worth it.

How do these vaporizers stack up? I am a broke college student who wants a good source of relaxation. What would you recommend, and why? Please list anything else I am missing too. Thank you in advance.

2. #3 hitops, May 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2015

I'm not familiar with the summit but I can tell you from what I just read about it from looking at the design that battery charge life will not be very long if that's important to you.   It also looks like a plastic mouthpiece probably gets kinda hot. I would not be a fan of that at all plastic yuk & also have durability concerns about it like cracking at mouthpiece. I do own the mflb & the flowermate v5.0s however. With the information you provided like being new to all this meaning you want noob proof. The fact you're in college & on a budget 100$ means to me you want the most bang for your buck. I would go with the flowermate v5.0s. Reasons why 1 it has a glass vapor path. 2 ceramic heating chamber. 3 most battery life of any portable. 4 durable as heck. 5 everything stores onboard you can even load and go no spills to worry about. 6 It has three temp settings that will insure you do not combust. 7 It has a chamber light. The mflb is good also workes different however it uses heat on demand via holding in the battery. It surfs to temperatures however has no way to lock in a temp or maintain. That being said it allows you to go to any temp even combustion if you hold battery in long enough. It requires some skill but can be easy to master. It also has a ton of flavour due to the way it heats also. It's downfall for me was battery life on the go many purchase extra batteries for it. The upside is it's batteries can be replaced. Out of both I use my flowermate most it's very versatile. When I was deciding I pitted it against others with similar features this is a good video comparison of other vapes that have many of the same features. I have used some of the other vaporizers in this video my friends own them. It's shameful they cost so much more & this flowermate v5.0s gives em a run for the money in all corners. I actually bought from wizard also but puffitup is also good both verified genuine smiss product sellers vendors. If you are thinking of buying this make sure you get the real deal not a copy or clone. You can check the smiss website the makers of flowermate to see what vendors are verified or contact em. Good luck   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dShMOD3aOo

3. thank you very much! I have also thought about getting the flowermate over the other two.

4. Go with the flowermate! Extremely easy to use, long battery and very sturdy. I got mine for 85$ on puffitup.com and they sent a free grinder and free 2 day shipping

5. I'm just gonna say that I bought the Vapir no2 for about $100 four years ago, and I was very satisfied. It's easy to use, visually pleasing (though not particularly discreet to use, and not pocket size), and very durable. After four years of frequent use (I'd say minimum of 2 bowls a day in it), it was starting to fade a little, and I had cash so I looked around at other options in my price range (I was looking $100-150) and ended up deciding to buy a second Vapir no2 (they've slightly updated it) instead. In those four years, I never tried a portable vape I liked better. (Though I did like the volcano better. Duh.) I got it for a little under $100 new on ebay like last month. For the record, it too came with a free grinder, and the first one came with a free grinder and a free scale. If you want a portable vape but not in a "I'm gonna literally walk around vaping this" way, I'd say it's an excellent option.

6. The summit isn't too bad at all believe it or not. For the price I think it's well worth it, even over the flowermate. I wouldn't buy from people on eBay or random places just to be safe no matter which vape you were buying.