Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

prison style bottle tokes alternative, no cigarette.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sulakmuckfonny, May 19, 2015.

1. Hey guys I decided I'd make my first post to explain my personal favorite way to smoke hash, since I couldn't find anything about it anywhere online. I learned it from someone who learned it in jail, so I call it prison style.

Its essentially just bottle tokes. Except instead of using a cigarette to pick up your hash, I use cinammon because it produces little to no smoke, and burns for an extremely long time, and it has the perfect cherry to pick up your hash with.

making a cinnamon stick is relatively easy it only requires cinnamon and water, just mix a large amount of cinnamon, on a plate with some water until you get a weak clay like substance. Then, simply roll it into a stick shape and either

leave it in the sun

microwave it for 15 or so seconds on high let it cool and repeat.

Or bake it until dry.

It'll still be kind of fragile but when you light the end it cherries up perfect, takes a minute to light, but then just touch the cherry to the piece of hash and it will stick, then put it in the hole cut in your bottle just like you would with a cigarette. And smoke it like a regular BT.

That's my alternative to using a cigarette in bottle tokes. Hope that helped someone.

2. #2 rain dancer, May 19, 2015
    Last edited: May 19, 2015
    That's nuts. I wonder if the cinnamon negatively effects the lungs?

Gotta love human creativity man :)

3. #3 sulakmuckfonny, May 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2015
    Well when I was looking around online to see if anyone posted anything about this anywhere before, I came across countless sites where people say they smoke cinnamon in with other herbs.. So I dunno, sounds like an ancient oriental medicine of sorts... But I'd imagine if you looked up something like burning cinnamons effect on the lungs you will come up with a bunch a cinnamon challenge crap..

4. People should always post new cool stuff like this. Then weed wouldnt slowly start to become boring

5. #5 grape, May 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2015
    pretty cool, I'd rather just smoke some hash in a blunt or on top of a bowl of fine herb

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. #6 sulakmuckfonny, May 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2015
    , that's great too, I usually take bts when I'm sittin on a big block of Afghani goldseal. And when i run out of bud aha

7. When I was 14 years old I learned from an old friend how to smoke hash in a pretty cool way at least I thought so. You can buy smokeless coals for an indoor barbecue and I thought it worked great we just lit the coal and it was right there was no smoke as my mind was blown LMAO then you take a straw and start sucking above the coal where the smoke flows up like a thin stream. It's a lot like doing hot knives but without having to leave the comfort of where you choose to get high other than that there isn't much of a difference oh and of course you're not burning your fingers as much if that's ever happened to anybody