Superfoods - Can they help plants? Share your opinions

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by willywagpole, May 19, 2015.

The only thing I know about this I learned from my coworkers....you have to use vintner's yeast, not bread yeast.  D'oh!  Although, I wonder if you could "wild ferment" a batch? 

2. I cant seem to find edit, Maybe i'm just lazy but i forgot about this great drink.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypa5YBV7KbQ
    http://prntscr.com/79udxd

3. David Wolfe on Neem
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VRJsKaPhqE

4. ive read the leaves can be used. But they're very difficult even when dead to smash up, ie, because of silica they hold their structure.

5. I have been using superfoods in my diet for a long time and it really helped me to stay healthy. I had many obesity-related problems and had many treatments and finally my dietician advised me to include some superfoods into my diet. In my opinion, organic super foods can reduce the obesity-related issues to an extent. The inorganic foods that we use in our daily diet can cause serious health issues, I realized this and try including more organic foods to my diet. I used to get most of the certified organic products in Canada from Giddy Yo Yo. I had a very good change in my health conditions after I started using organic products.

6. I'm wondering how Shilajit would work as a fulvic acid? Here's some info I dug up on it:

Shilajit is a blackish brown exudation found in the serene surroundings of Himalayas. It is also found in most of the sedimentary rocks especially in Afghanistan, Bhutan, China, Nepal, Pakistan, USSR, Tibet as well in Norway, where they are gathered from steep rock faces at attitudes between 1000 and 5000 m. In Ayurveda, Shilajit is classified as a ‘rasayan’ (meaning rejuvenator and immunomodulator in Sanskrit) and as a ‘medhya rasayan’ [rejuvenator of ‘medha’ (intellect)]. Shilajit is believed to slow down the process of aging by rejuvenation and immunomodulation.
    Shilajit originates at altitudes between 16,000 and 18,000 feet. The environment is pristine and free from pollutants, fertilizers and chemicals and we do guarantee that our shilajit is safe to use according to the dosage. We also make repetitive laboratory analyses for heavy metals and microorganisms.

SHILAJIT – BIOACTIVE CHEMICAL CONSTITUENTS:

The biologically important classes of compounds of shilajit include2, 3: • Dibenzo-alpha pyrones, phospholipids, triterpenes and phenolic acids of low molecular weight • Fulvic acids: “carrier molecules” • Humins and humic acids • Trace elements (Fe, Ca, Cu, Zn, Mg, Mn, Mo, P)

I'm being given a free jar of this stuff to try out on my plants next week for the manufacturer. I'll probably start light and work my dosages up to see how the plants respond. Will update with results!

What do you guys think about this resin? It's water soluble too...

• Like Like x 2
  7. Vitamin K2 anyone?

lovin u (=