My First Coco grow in 5 x 5 grow tent

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Piña420, May 19, 2015.

1. Sounds lethal

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. thats the super haze!

3. No I meant the poison.lol. The super haze looks nice too.!!!!

4. .
    Jajaja good smoke.

5. So all is going great been dealing with temp issues! But other than that is ok and when temps get high they seem top enjoy it will put some pics up in a couple days!

6. They do love it when it's hot.As long as the air flow is all good. My temps of a night are sitting around 22 c. Another 2 degrees would be good

7. Sorry.!! did you take clones of yours? How ? Lights? All the info!!

8. No did not take clones no need! When tent is closed it gets to 90 the room next to my grow is 65 to 75 so 2 600w and the t5 on with tent closed gets to 90 tent open 82! i have a portable a/c that will be used for last 2 or 3 weeks of flower!

9. 90? Is that about 32 c. That's getting warm then. See how tough they really are. Ha ha.

10. I think they are tough they are doing good on the photos they are at 84 degrees. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437027228.772087.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437027253.478810.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437027279.225967.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437027341.220866.jpg

11. I gave some of my plants a hell of a time when a noob. Extreme heat and humidity , over feeding and up and down ph. But still they grew and produced quality buds . Mary Jane is one tough bitch.

12. Yes she is. But I think I found a way to get enough down will post pics of what I did later when is set up.

13. What ever happened with the updates?