My First Coco grow in 5 x 5 grow tent

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Piña420, May 19, 2015.

1. I'm so happy with my Bonza order.Well seed quality and service so far anyway,very nice looking seed, big fat and shiny .! Ordered 4 and 4 freebies . Only 2 didn't sprout ..1x ak 47 . !! phew lucky i ordered 2....! And the Incredable bulk .I just hope the strains all turn out true. Also today I made my second order for some ACE SEEDS gear.I will try both outdoors and inside ....1x Panama fem, 1x Zamaldelica fem, 1x Golden tiger fem and 2x Malawi regs.Hope I get a killer male and and female out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Have not tried the ak! The veg on that was 2 months they were at almost 4 ft or more before starting to flower now on its 3rd week! theres 23 ak in there! I strongly beleive the thinning out wont hurt em if done right. If you look at mine you will see that i cut the upper leaves in half to let light in i trimmed the bottom for better air movement below. But they fill back up in 2 to 3 days and as it seems to promote healthy growth at the top and nice side branching! Look closely at the photos when you find the leaves that are cut in half they are healthy but then look at stretch they done in 4 or 5 days from the trim i think they like it more light on top getting thru!

3. Only place that gets seeds to where im at is Herbies! But i know couple growers so sharing clones of different strains is a must so we all dont have the same! Ive been smoking critical Lately and is awful good! I hope my grow is done by sept. i want another done by Dec!

4. You tried the ak at all.? These sativas should be like some old school trippy shit.

5. No i dont think i have tried the ak before hope they good!

6. Yeah suppose to be a pretty hard hitter.

7. So update on The Ladies! They are doing good watered with ph 5.6. Some pics
    IMG_0053.JPG

IMG_0055.JPG

IMG_0056.JPG

8. Looking nice . Look like a vigorous strain

9. Thanks Bro! Today i started with bloom nutes! tomorow full switch they are at 14 / 10 they strecthed some on when i started 16 to 8 an this 14/10 they done a very nice strecth i will change one bulb to hps and leave a mh for 1 more week!

10. That tent is gonna be PACKED with buds soon. After watching SWIM and you do your first coco grow, I think i'm sold on making the switch, lol.

11. Thanks man! Any help ya need let me know. So i made the switch last night to 12/12 they seem to enjoy the gradually take em down to 12/12 so for a couple days left them at 16/8 then at 14/10 and now 12/12 they seem to do a little nice strecth on the 14/10 ill see how they look tonight! Maybe take some pics and post em!

12. So almost a week in flowering they look beautiful

13. Looking nice mate. Healthy.doung something right

14. Thank you all has been going good except sometimes my temps go up but as soon as they do i get them down. so today is first day of week 2!

15. Your dealing with heat and I'm dealing with cold. Always something to deal with in this gardening game. Aphids have been a real pain this year.Mine isn't a sealed environment though , I have the luxury of beginning able to use the outside during the day for my pots. But you do drag in some pests.You ever have spider mites? High temps and low humidity will encourage them

16. Just fogged out the tent the other day will fog it again in a couple days and that should carry me to harvest

17. Sulphur?

18. Im using pro control plus is the name of the brand im using

19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436573713.557796.jpg This kills all