My First Coco grow in 5 x 5 grow tent

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Piña420, May 19, 2015.

1. Looking good. What are you hoping for in yield out of those

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Around 24 oz i hope jaja they are growing by the day so im happy and they definetly are happy 2

3. So ive been feeding 2 times when lights come on and then 6 hrs later have not done any run off only when i flush and run off is at 2nd watering so i feed 3 days and on 4th i just water with ph at 5.5 to 5.8 and they seem to like it. Will post pics added changed my lights to cool tubes still havent hooked them up to the fans but they are in there :).

4. So these is how they look at 25 days i think they look good? Been feeding twice at recomended AN dosage A+B and b-52.Small 15 sec mov of the ladies! View attachment IMG_1738.MOV IMG_1734.JPG  

5. My ladies are doing good in a couple days will trim a little of the bottom of them! Will put some pics later.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well finished installing the cool tubes to the in line fans without the ac the temps are at 82 so im happy with that and added a t-5 with mixed lights 2 are 6400k and the other 2 are 2400k so hopefully get more from the sides ! :)â–º

7. Looks good man, consider another coco first timer subbed up. Coir is totally tits! 

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yea i am loving the coco! so simple! 

9. So i trimmed my ladies and watered with ph at 5.5.
    Tomorow i feed Half dosage of AN A+b And full dose of B-52. First 2 photos of Untrimmed. IMG_1750.JPG IMG_1754.JPG IMG_1757 (2).JPG IMG_1758.JPG IMG_1762.JPG IMG_1764.JPG IMG_1761.JPG

10. So i made my first try at tincture from some Critical i had. I hope it came out well! Decarbed the herb at 240F for 20 min Then I let rest some added it to Vodka and heated that for 15 min. Then it went freezer for 1 day strained it and lets see if i did it right! The ladies have done a 4 to 5 inch stretch after the trim. will give them another small trim before starting to flower them in a week!

• Like Like x 1
  11. What was the strength of the vodka?

• Like Like x 1
  12. It wasnt the strongest at 80 proof but its what i could get around here!

13. Yeah I tried using ABSINTHE . This stuff was 72% with bits of wormwood in the bottom. I put about 4-5 bubblicious buds in the bottle and let it sit in the fridge for 2 weeks. The kids started watching " A Christmas carol " with Jim Carey . I had two drinks with only a capful in each , and I was whacked after 10 min . I mean tripping whacked.!! . Movie was so trippy I had to stop watching it.

Yeah I tried using ABSINTHE . This stuff was 72% with bits of wormwood in the bottom. I put about 4-5 bubblicious buds in the bottle and let it sit in the fridge for 2 weeks. The kids started watching " A Christmas carol " with Jim Carey . I had two drinks with only a capful in each , and I was whacked after 10 min . I mean tripping whacked.!! . Movie was so trippy I had to stop watching it.

Yeah I tried using ABSINTHE . This stuff was 72% with bits of wormwood in the bottom. I put about 4-5 bubblicious buds in the bottle and let it sit in the fridge for 2 weeks. The kids started watching " A Christmas carol " with Jim Carey . I had two drinks with only a capful in each , and I was whacked after 10 min . I mean tripping whacked.!! . Movie was so trippy I had to stop watching it.

Sorry dont know what happened there.

14. Trippy👀

15. Jajaja trippy this ones makes me sleepy, but ive been putting it on my coffee in the morning! Ima call it Wake And Tinc

16. Love it

17. You will love some if this pics this is some pics of my friends grow 3rd week of Flowering Strain is AK!
    IMG_0036.JPG IMG_0037.JPG

IMG_0038.JPG

IMG_0039.JPG

IMG_0040.JPG Ok so thats my Friends Ak's.

18. And this is how mine are doing trimed again the other day they fill up fast! been waterin 1 a day with full dose of AN.
    Now i have Lowered the hours to 16 / 8 now and on the 29 will drop to 14 / 10 and on July 1 to 12 / 12! they are at around 2 ft so hopefully i get 24 z from em. Here some pics of my ladies! Also i added a 4 ft t5 for side lighting on the back plants and 2 of the bulbs are grow and 2 are bloom bulbs wich will be like that for rest of grow! Has anyone That wants to comment know how helpful a mixed spectrum is or if it's gonna fck up my plants! on Flowering? IMG_0050.JPG
    IMG_0042.JPG

IMG_0043.JPG

IMG_0044.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

19. They are very healthy plants, how much do they stretch ?they look as the white rhino ..I thin my rhino Out a bit on top to let the light down."""i know , very debated subject"". How many ak is he doing in that room.?They look like big plants. I hope mine turn out as nice as that.Have you tried the ak ?