Look Alike

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by sunshined1ck, May 19, 2015.

1. So I'm not an official gardener or grower, not yet anyway, but I was exploring my backyard and this is the second time in 2 years that I have found these little plants, like 2 or three in clusters. I'm not sure if it's a marijuana look alike or if it's actually marijuana (if it is then it's from me smoking). I was hoping to get a few opinions or tips on ways to tell if it is or is not. The only reason I'm questioning is that people who have seen it tell me it's not, but I've searched up and down the Internet and all I can think is that 'it is'. I suppose I'm only looking for some verification from you knowledgable people! I apologize if this is in the wrong forum, I really wasn't sure where to post it. Many thanks! Also if you feel more photos are necessary I can take them tomorrow, when the sun has returned. image.jpg

2. Looks similar but I don't think so.

3. Just a weed that you don't want.

4. Totally not weed. Back in the day I had a buddy in HS that had a shitload of this plant growing behind his house. Can you guess what the 2 un-experienced stoners did with it? Yup, and I can tell you without any doubt that aint weed.

5. Sulfur Cinquefoil
    [​IMG]