do you have a inexperienced dealer?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by state light, May 19, 2015.

1. I will start us off, it's hard for me to get weed and my friend recently decided that he would start selling. He has some really good strains but he doesn't know how much to sell stuff for. Yesterday I bought like 1.5 grams of og kush for 10 dollars and 1 gram of purple kush for 10 dollars. I'm going to tell him that's cheap but I just wanted to get some underpriced bud from him first.

2. #2 Deleted member 629842, May 19, 2015
    Last edited: May 19, 2015
    I have a dealer that I guess can't say "no man sorry I don't have anything." 
    Way too many times he's told me "yeah met me in town I'll let you know when I'm ready" 
    Then 5 hours pass and I just give up going up 
    Then the next day "oh man sorry I ended up getting really busy" 

If this guy wasn't a childhood friend of mine, I'd probably stop buying from him. But he hooks it up great, when he actually shows up. 
    Best price out of all my dealers too. 
    Also is one of those dealers that'll smoke with you once you show up and DOESN'T take from the bag you buy. 

I have another friend who is more of a middle man, who always wants me to buy weed from his friends so I can smoke him out. Nothing is more annoying than buying a bag off someone and having to turn them down trying to make a blunt out of whatever I buy. 

3. #3 dabbed2death, May 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2015
    Define inexperienced?

10/gram is the regular price where I am at. 

Forget experienced dealers, is the up and coming pusher  even capable of slanging? Seriously. 

Can he/she say YES to all these questions?

1. Get a reliable source to re up when stock is low?

2. Get a scale to weigh product accurately?

3. Get a place to store the weight?

4. Get a place to hide the untaxed profit?

5. Get a place to distribute product?

6. Get a prepaid phone to avoid being traced?

7. Get reliable "protection" to prevent being robbed or possibly killed?

8. Get reliable transportation so they don't make people wait 5 hours?

9. Gather a reliable clientele, that most likely won't snitch or talk some BS?

10. Be prepared to spend time in prison or possibly get killed?

If someone said no to any of those questions, they need to STAY AWAY from that life. Period.

4. In high school there were heaps, some would buy grams smoke some and sell it or just buy ounces and their too fiendy to sell properly so they smoke most give shit amounts. Luckily I always scored off older people who actually did it as a job and didn't fuck around

----
    The evil of love is so subliminal
    And the love of evil is so sinister
    This damn nation is ran by sinners still
    Middle finger to ya' pastor and ya' minister

5. #5 beenstoned, May 19, 2015
    Last edited: May 19, 2015
    I try not to fuck with anyone who's not in the game for real. Makes everything easier.

6. I remember gettin' back half on a big load back in the day and I must of crossed it with the dude a dozen or so times makin' sure it was straight.

I'm not fuckin' with anyone's money aside from my own, people can be sensitive about that shit.[​IMG]

7. Before I moved to CO, I HATED buying weed from dealers, no matter how cool they were.  It took me about a year, year and a half to find a guy who was in it.  Pounds.  But before that it was just fucking bullshit.  People never answering phones even to tell you they were out.  Never having a steady source.  There always being that "what if he doesn't have any and I'm almost out" factor.

I seriously love the reassurance that I can go down the street and pick up some bud whenever I want.  Don't have to spend any time dry wondering when someone would have bud next.  Get good prices not anyone trying to hoe you for 20/g and shit.  This shit needs to be legal so people can get what they want without having to jump through 10 hoops.  

After being in a state (coming from Texas) that I can legally go purchase weed, no nonsense, pawn shop style, I really don't think I could put up with bullshit dealers anymore.  

8. #8 Deleted member 813926, May 20, 2015
    Last edited: May 20, 2015
    Nah my main dealer is my dad hes been doing this for a long time.

He always hooks me up good.

9. . Ten dollars a G is the market price in Texas

10. family is the best supplier any stoner could have. [​IMG]

Lol true that

Like i said i  always know he going to hook me up.

12. No. Far from it actually.

13. And its part of the game op i went through dozens of shitty dealers before finding my guy i have now

14. You speakin some real shit right there

\tthx bro, i just don't like kids getting into this shit when they don't know or aren't prepared to live with the risks involved with it.

16. Yup sometimes that shit aint even worth it

17. Take it easy bro it's weed. Idk where you're from but come on. I'm in Chicago and nobody takes selling nugs that seriously, unfortunately.

18. Yeah I was smoking a j at the beach and some 18yo surfie probably smelled it and came up to me offering to deal. I thought I may as well, another connect is always a good thing I guess. So we exchanged numbers and I let him have a toke on half a j.

3 days later he texts me asking if I need any and I didn't really, but I wanted to see how good this guy's bud was so I said I'd get a 1/4. I turn up to the spot with $100 which is a pretty standard price where I'm from and he tells me that he doesn't have that much at the moment. He then tries to sell me a gram of shake all crumbled up in fucking tin foil for $25.

19. There was a guy who wanted to deal to me so I asked how much an eighth is and he said about $5.., he probably thought I meant an eighth of a gram...

20. Where I come from that is really cheap for some really dank weed. It should sell for about 25 maybe 30 a gram. Also he trys to deal out in the open when it's unsafe or when we are about to meat up he will say "oh I can't come now " when I get there.